• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • Please note that LegalBeagles is a public forum and the main areas are accessible to all, and as such, please take care your username or posts do not identify you. There is no need to post claim numbers, names or precise amounts to get support with your case. When uploading documents please ensure that you have properly redacted your personal details. Thank you.

CLAIM 4 YOU LTD PPI COMPANY want 900,00 FEE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pault52
    started a topic CLAIM 4 YOU LTD PPI COMPANY want 900,00 FEE

CLAIM 4 YOU LTD PPI COMPANY want 900,00 FEE

North Mersey business center Knowsley L33 7UY
    got a refund of 2,300 they want 968,62 pounds 30 % plus vat

how do i complain ?
    Tags: None

• Amethyst
    replied
    Re: CLAIM 4 YOU LTD PPI COMPANY want 900,00 FEE

Claim 4 You went into voluntary liquidation I believe in July 2017. Just for info -> https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...135/insolvency

https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...y=-1&status=-1

Leave a comment:

• EXC
    replied

Originally posted by Terence View Post
    Did you check my PPI on Argos when I lived in Worcester in the 80s I had Argos card
    You need to contact Claim4You directly if it's them you mean.

Leave a comment:

• Terence
    replied

Did you check my PPI on Argos when I lived in Worcester in the 80s I had Argos card

Leave a comment:

• EXC
    replied

Do you have the letter of authority and/or the contract you signed with Claim4You?

Leave a comment:

• pault52
    replied

yes the it was for a Morgage ppi not a loan i have the covering Halifax documents kind regards Paul

Leave a comment:

• pault52
    replied

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Was the refund you had from the loan PPI or from the mortgage PPI ?
    will ask Halifax many thanks

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied

Originally posted by pault52 View Post
    hi thank you for geeting back to me claim for you are threating their legal team on to me i saw there advert on twitter saying loans going back thirty five years !! as i have had loans as far back as then
    i will send them a cheque for 100 pounds as they want a the full amount to be paid direct to a bank sort code i cannot get to my bank because i am unable to walk due to torn aductor muscle possibe operation to repair they are constanstly calling my mobile number claim for you said they contacted them but Halifax contacted me personally and took all my details
    Was the refund you had from the loan PPI or from the mortgage PPI ?

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied

ahhhh - I'll merge your threads now.

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied
    Re: claim for you on twitter loans going back 35 years ?

Do you have a link to or screenshot of the advert posted on Twitter ?

Claims4U ?

Reclaim of PPI ?

Leave a comment:

• pault52
    replied
    claim for you on twitter loans going back 35 years ?

i sent off to claim for you after seeing their advert on twitter loans going back 35 years is this miss selling ?

Leave a comment:

• pault52
    replied

hi thank you for geeting back to me claim for you are threating their legal team on to me i saw there advert on twitter saying loans going back thirty five years !! as i have had loans as far back as then
    i will send them a cheque for 100 pounds as they want a the full amount to be paid direct to a bank sort code i cannot get to my bank because i am unable to walk due to torn aductor muscle possibe operation to repair they are constanstly calling my mobile number claim for you said they contacted them but Halifax contacted me personally and took all my details

Leave a comment:

• EXC
    replied

Originally posted by pault52 View Post
    yes i did sign a form for them kind regards Paul
    It would be handy to see it.

Leave a comment:

• pault52
    replied

yes i did sign a form for them kind regards Paul

Leave a comment:

• EXC
    replied

If you had signed up with Claim4You to make the PPI claim to Halifax and you got the refund for it, even though you had a call directly from Halifax you'd still really have to pay the CMC their commission.

The only thing is in second post you seem to be saying that the CMC might have claimed for PPI on a different loan or mortgage than the one Halifax refunded you for.

So, was the claim for the PPI refund you got from Halifax actually made by Claim4You? Or did Claim4You simply ask Halifax if you had any PPI?

Also I need to know whether you signed a Letter of Authority with Claim4You.

Leave a comment:

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

INFORMATION

Claims Management Compare CMCs
Before using a claims management company make sure you DO YOUR RESEARCH. Firms can charge up to 50% of any refund you might be due.

LegalBeagles helps you compare CMCs on price and ratings of claims management companies that offer to help reclaim PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) or other financial products.

If you have a problem with a Claims Management Company you can post on our consumer forum for help in the first instance.

To make a formal complaint you should complain to the CMC in the first instance, and if there has been no resolution within 8 weeks you can take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman.
See more
See less

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X