• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

1st Line Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Line Services

A very good point Tuttsi. Yet more reason NEVER to deal with scammers like this lot; you'll lose the lot when, NOT IF, they go to the wall.

I had asked for an apology, but this is even better as far as I'm concerned.

I do hope the fecker is having to write to all his creditors now, pleading poverty. Twonk.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

I couldn't resist one last little dig...

Hardly an apology, but it’s the most I suppose I can expect from you. Even if your reply does seem to indicate that the only reason you will no longer be harassing me is because you have gone bust.

I can put you in touch with a good consumer forum if you find your debts mounting.

Speaking of which, what happens now to all your “customers” with claims outstanding? You remember… all the people your call centre staff have scammed £99, at the very least, out of.

Just thought I’d ask.

Luggerbugs
      My Blog

Comment

Good. Serves the Buggers right . At least we got our money back through our Bank. Lets hope more of them go to the wall. :santawalk:

Comment

We have been asked to update this post.

Kevin Rogers-Davison and XXXX are no longer directors of any Claims Management company - they were never connected to first line services other than first line services were introducers for Kerobo for a short period.

KEROBO LTD - Kevin Davison terminated 03.02.10 // XXXXX terminated 21.01.10

new Director - Corporate Director appointed 27.01.10 - TEKLA CORPORATION

Mr Rogers-Davison is now director of Treadstone Debt Management Ltd and TOP SPOT MARKETING Ltd - registered address RAVENSTONE HOUSE,BRITANNIA ROAD,SALE,CHESHIRE M33 2NN

XXXX is no longer director of Abacus Financial Consultants since 16/6/09 after it was bought out by Cleardebt.

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

Kerobo claims eh will have to check them out a bit now - feets in a few barrels anyway - - Google Search

Private Investigator RObert Barnett - debt management - claims - insurance brokers ( No Slide Title )

DIRECTORS - MR XXXXX (possibly of Abacus FC bought out by Clear Debt) and KEVIN ROGERS DAVISON
          Last edited by Celestine; 1st February 2012, 19:06:PM.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
            Just been cold called by the lovely Anita Hicks, who very kindly informed me that I was missold PPI on my Alliance and Leicester mortgae way back in the dim and distant past.

Apparently she knows this, because the banks and building societies have been fined millions of pounds and, wait for it... HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THE COURTS TO RELEASE THE NAMES OF ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN MISSOLD PPI TO COMPANIES SUCH AS HERS.

I thought that would make you chuckle,

Now. All I have to do to get the ball rolling and the claims forms sent out to me is to give them £99 over the phone. Hmm. So. Somebody I have never heard of before calls me up and expects me to hand over my credit card details. Of course I will. Just as soon as I go and cut as slice of green cheese out of the moon, and make sandwiches for the fairies down at the bottom of my garden.

Seriously though, I managed to string her along for a good 20 minutes, and got a promise of an email off her, even though I will no doubt be getting spam for the next thousand years as a result. Unfortunately, the first email I got sent was blank, so I asked her to resend. But at least it gave me a web site...

http://www.1stlineservices.com/

Oh, look. An 0871 number to call... how nice. That will be free then. I also can't find anything on the site about their being regulated by the MoJ either. Even though the nice Ms Hicks assured me that they were. Look, she's given me their number and everything... CRM14628. I think I'll look it up. I'll get back to you in a mo.
            I WAS TOLD THE SAME AND PAID OUT £99.00 AND NOT HEARD ANYTHING SINCE AND WOULD LIKE TO NOW HOW TO GET MONEY BACK
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            You Are Cheating Scams And You Should Get What You Deserve
            Last edited by BUNN.T; 7th July 2010, 12:42:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi Bunn.T

Please complete this form and send to the Ministry of Justice as I typed in the number you gave and there is no such company.
              https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/search.aspx

Tuttsi

Comment

Sorry Kerobo. Despite you asking for an update to this thread, it seems you are hard to contact when the poop hits the paddles.

Looks like your efforts to stay clean are meeting with limited success. Are you just a bunch of crooks after all???
                My Blog

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X