• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Allay claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok if you could scan both I'll take a look and let you know what I think.

It's nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com.

Remind me, have you made a formal complaint to Allay yet?

Comment

I’ve sent the SAR and the agreement by email. I haven’t made a formal complaint to Allay, just the ombudsman. You’ve had sight of their response. They refer to the ombudsman in their response to my SAR.
      thanks BJR.

Comment

Originally posted by BJR View Post
        I’ve sent the SAR and the agreement by email.
        They're not the same really are they.

You’ve had sight of their response.
        Ahh yes, just read that again.

I'd hang on to see what you get from your RBS SAR.

Are Allay still hassling you for payment?

Comment

Hi, update to Allay Claims demand. I have now received RBS SAR response.
          the only mention of Allay in their documents is copies of their response sent to me during my claim against RBS. I wasn’t aware of Allay’s involvement in this process, the copies sent to Allay are duplicates of their responses to me.
          interestingly RBS have a copy of Allays “agreement “ with me which you’ve already had sight of. I’m at a loss to know how Allay were able to initial and date this agreement. Maybe the initial social media advert had my initials on it, but I’ve not been provided with anything from that original advert.
          Allay have not contacted me since the pre action letter(s).

Thanks BJR

Comment

Ok so nothing which is of particular interest.

I'm not sure if I've asked you but how much are Allay asking for?

Comment

Their claim is over 4K. I guess it’s “wait and see”

BJR

Comment

Sorry, they're asking for £4k in commision for the PPI claim?

Comment

Hi, the total payment from RBS was 16k. I’m surprised they haven’t tried county court action as their claim is over 4K.

Comment

That's worth you fighting for then.

It's possible that they've been put off legal action due to their loss in court last year. However they could still make life uncomfortable for you by flogging the 'debt' to a debt purchaser, especially now they've applied to have their CMC license cancelled - see here if you haven't already seen Allay apply to have their authorisation cancelled - LegalBeagles Forum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X