• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ppi claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ppi claims

Hi
    please any advice with bank smart trying the get me to pay them money for a failed PPI claim?
    Tags: None

Have they emailed you telling you to log into your account to see an outstanding invoice ?Â*

When you say a failed claim - do you remember what happened - was there just no ppi or was the claim turned down by the ombudsman ?Â*

How long since you last had contact with BS ?Â*
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They sent me paperwork in 2016 and again in 2017 wanting details for a packaged bank account. I haven’t had the bank for years so couldn’t supply the sort code and bank account number. I told them this. Then they have sent me login details via e mail and a letter stating I owe them money.

Comment

Did you ask them to look at packaged bank account charges ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

To be honest I don’t know, it was three years again and they approached me asking about looking into PPI claim. I just worried that they amount I owe them is just going to go up and up unless I pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bex18 View Post
            To be honest I don't know, it was three years again and they approached me asking about looking into PPI claim. I just worried that they amount I owe them is just going to go up and up unless I pay.
            The best thing to do would be to make a formal complaint to them but we'd need to know what the story was to know exactly what to complain about, so I would send them a Subject Access Request.

Comment

What’s a subject access request please? I asked for all our correspondence and they have sent me two pieces of paper with my signature on and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bex18 View Post
                What’s a subject access request please? I asked for all our correspondence and they have sent me two pieces of paper with my signature on and nothing else.
                An SAR is a formal request for all the information/documentation a company holds on you and they are required to provide it in one month.

See here https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

In the meantime could you either post up what they sent you or send it to me at nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com

Comment

Hi Bex18Â*

Thanks for sending that through.

Could you send the Ascend Claim Terms & Conditions please (you just sent the cover) ?
                  Â*

Comment

I've found these,Â* I'd still like to see Bex18's though.

Â*
                    Attached Files

Comment

Amethyst not very clear assignment terms, any ideas what it means?

Click image for larger version

Name:	assign.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	1499130

Comment

That they can sell your claim on to anyone they fancy but the terms stay the same ( so same 39% () fee and same responsibility to respond to requests) Also means they should have notified the clients in writing.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Bex18Â*

Thanks for sending the terms & conditions over, obviously there is no signature on them.

Do you remember signing the letters of authority you sent the other day? ie are they your signatures?

I think we have enough to make a formal complaint to them now so I'll draft one for you probably tomorrow. If they don't accept the complaint it means we can then take it to the Ombudsman.

Comment

It is my signature so I have signed it. Thank you so much.

Comment

Ok and no probs, I'll knock up a draft tomorrow.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X