• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Allay Claims Ltd forging my signature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allay sent a lot of their 'form fill' free ppi check to bank refund checker - I've printed the cached page here allay bank refund checker website print.pdf
    Obviously it's missing any images etc. but all the text is there and there doesn't look like there is any place for a signature.
    It states this at the bottom
    *The PPI check is a free checking service. *Once you instruct us to submit your claim, if the claim is successful, our fee is 24% (inclusive of VAT where applicable) as per the Terms of Business. A fee will be payable if we start the claim and you cancel outside the 14 day cooling off period. Other costs may be payable. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.
    The link to the terms and conditions hasn't been saved unfortunately so no way to know what info that did have on it. But that part with the * is not very clear at all. There is no where to say that sending the enquiry form will be deemed signing a contract with them or instructing them.

I don't know if you have your internet history still and whether it shows what site you might have been on to enter your details. This one is the one that was linked through from the FB adverts.
    Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X