• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What are Legal Beagles doing to help bank charge claims in the courts ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are Legal Beagles doing to help bank charge claims in the courts ?

Sorry should have been a pm reply - my fault.
    Last edited by Fuzzbutt; 11th April 2010, 09:04:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzbutt View Post
      Hi Amethyst

Pardon my daftness, sorry, but what is MSE?
      Money Saving Expert MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

MSE can be a bit slow and there are one or two "unhelpful" posters, but you will soon suss them out.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

I know I've said this before but we've been told that we'll have the opinion in the next couple of days. Let's hope we do.

Comment

Originally posted by orc View Post
              MSE can be a bit slow and there are one or two "unhelpful" posters, but you will soon suss them out.:tinysmile_twink_t2:
              And they are using the helpful Martin Guide as a baton to hit people with.

The sooner it is out, good or bad the better cos I am losing the will to say "THE BANKS DID NOT WIN THE BANK CHARGES CASE!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                And they are using the helpful Martin Guide as a baton to hit people with.

The sooner it is out, good or bad the better cos I am losing the will to say "THE BANKS DID NOT WIN THE BANK CHARGES CASE!!!!"
                Keep going Nattie, you are doing a good job.

Our mutual friend will get his comupance.
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                Originally posted by EXC View Post
                I know I've said this before but we've been told that we'll have the opinion in the next couple of days. Let's hope we do.
                Many thanks for the update.

I am aware that these things take time. It will be worth it.
                :tinysmile_grin_t:
                Last edited by orc; 22nd April 2010, 05:14:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

We've received the opinion from Anthony Scrivener and will be meeting him & Hausfelds to discuss it ASAP. Until we do we are hesitant to publish it as due to it's complexity we would not be able to accurately answer the inevitable questions about it and how it could be best applied to individual claims, so please bear with us.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                    We've received the opinion from Anthony Scrivener and will be meeting him & Hausfelds to discuss it ASAP. Until we do we are hesitant to publish it as due to it's complexity we would not be able to accurately answer the inevitable questions about it and how it could be best applied to individual claims, so please bear with us.
                    Excellent news, people will be delighted.

You are quite right in your approach. The wait should be worth it.

Comment

Good morning all,

I agree 101% with your action and look forward to hearing all the details in due course.

Kind regards

Dougal

Comment

Thanks for your patience.

I am fortunate to have been permitted to read the opinion ( a few times now ) and I can assure you that it will be well worth waiting for.

I totally support Exc's announcement earlier today, the opinion will be published on this site, in full, once we have discussed matters in detail with Hausfields and Anthony Scrivener and have been able to clarify certain points.

Budgie

Comment

Do you know how long that process might take?

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
                            Thanks for your patience.

I am fortunate to have been permitted to read the opinion ( a few times now ) and I can assure you that it will be well worth waiting for.

I totally support Exc's announcement earlier today, the opinion will be published on this site, in full, once we have discussed matters in detail with Hausfields and Anthony Scrivener and have been able to clarify certain points.

Budgie
                            I agree and everyone needs to be patient and supportive. People need to work together and be mutually supportive on this issue.

That is only sensible and in the best interest of claimants. It is clear that should be a common aim as it is a common bond.
                            Last edited by orc; 28th April 2010, 06:10:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                              Do you know how long that process might take?
                              Tough to say. There is one quite important element to the opinion that hasn't yet been addressed and Hausfelds are chasing him up on it. But once that's been done the meet can be arranged fairly quickly as it'll all be done by conference call.

Comment

Important - full Legal Opinion and update on LB's position on bank charge reclaims - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Sorry guys xx
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X