• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BlackHorse Secured Loan now with Skye Loans Limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bazza View Post
    Re: BlackHorse Secured Loan now with Skye Loans Limited

A belated thank-you R0b, apologies but I have other issues that needed addressing urgently.

Ok I will need to look at the above to try and understand what's going on.

In the meantime, Skye Loans are still refusing to accept Account in Dispute letter and are adding fees every month. They still cannot provide evidence of the original arrears amount.

They are now pressurising us on a daily basis with threatening letters and constantly calling my OH mobile number in which we believe was given by BH. She eventually answered it and had a conversation with an Arrears Officer at Skye who was rather rude to say the least and had my OH in tears.

They said if arrears not paid then they would start court action and asked if we had any equity in our property to sell our house to pay of disputed arrears amount of approx £2,600 !

My OH said that the balance keeps increasing even though she has been making regular monthly payments. They also suggested that if amount is increased then it will be paid off by end of term of original loan. They have now today sent another letter asking us to complete an expenditure statement, to provide 3 months pay-slips and bank statements within 7 days. They also say that they will continue to add default fees whilst the account still has arrears.

Now both of us are at our wits end what to do next especially as we are now being constantly harassed.

We are sure something does not sit right with this but don't know what to do next. Do we need to complete what they have requested or agree to demands for bank statements ?

Do we need to send a SAR ?

We see that Skye are regulated by the FCA.

Any help would be very much appreciated thank-you.
    We are in the same boat getting arrears letters Skye loans adding interest on top of charges etc and asking for income and expenditure details etc again.
    We dont know what to do anymore.They are getting £230 a month of us and still want more saying its to clear so called arrears.

Comment

I am in contact with the financial ombudsman service about Skye loans have been since 2019 am still waiting for their outcome.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X