• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I'm so stressed no idea where to post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm so stressed no idea where to post

Originally posted by winner12 View Post
    He used to do nearly 800 miles per week
    3.2K per p.c.m. x 5months 16K miles at the UK average cost per litre of the fuel over that period, does that make sense?

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      3.2K per p.c.m. x 5months 16K miles at the UK average cost per litre of the fuel over that period, does that make sense?

nem
      Hi
      No not really but I think it's the P11D figure that's in box 15 which is wrong on his self assesment we reckon he should have also had a figure in another box just trawling for info at the minute

Comment

UPDATE
        Oh my goodness P11D figure from box 15 from 1 employment added to P11D figure box 9 for next employer all put under box 9 on self assesment what a mess it's because usually it's a straight forward company car fuel benefit but not for 2014/2015

Comment

Re: Update Re: I'm so stressed no idea where to post

Just an update finally got there with this one he should have claimed business mileage that's why the tax was so massive he got stung one way and claimed it back the other let's hope all goes well from here

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and thanks everyone especially Nemesis

Comment

Originally posted by winner12 View Post
            Just an update finally got there with this one he should have claimed business mileage that's why the tax was so massive he got stung one way and claimed it back the other let's hope all goes well from here

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and thanks everyone especially Nemesis
            Hello Winner,

Well Done You getting that sorted at last, let's hope that's the end of it!

Best wishes for Christmas!!

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
              Hello Winner,

Well Done You getting that sorted at last, let's hope that's the end of it!

Best wishes for Christmas!!

nem
              Hi
              All the best to you too 🎅

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X