• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fos offer on Elderbridge n Ge money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI can anyone help .. with lots on forum regarding loans sold on FOS has told me they can't make decsion regarding my case as they don't know whose responasble GE oringinal loan owners ..done by broker ocean ended up with elderbridge... sorry are fos saying loophole lenders have carte blanch sold on?? What is stance if fos say they can't decide but case still open ??

Comment

Can anyone help ..? Where does this leave me if FOS say they can't make a decision?

Comment

So my case was with FOS obudsman they have passed back to investigator is this joke

Comment

Threads Merged.

If you've had a letter from the FOS regarding your case it might be best if you do a picture of it and post it up here ( if using phone, screenshot the photo and redact it using the edit tools before uploading )

And if you try and stick to one thread people might be able to answer as they will be able to see what the case is about. I've tried to organise things to this thread but it's still a tad confusing so a summary/timeline would assist.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I Had copied and pasted the fos response email .. now it has gone from obudsman back to investigater Im exhausted how can they flip a case back and why?

Comment

Ok so update they the FOs have split cases so GE and Elderbridge still with obudsman was given projection date of conclusion november 18 .. but delayed but dd issue with fos .. re dd issue sent letter telling me x amount refused to increase dd to match horrible saga .. fos ask what i want to resolve the dd issue .. anyone ..what does this mean ? ELderbridge accepting they ignored complaint .. which they did ignored acceptance and turn around times and giving misinformation possibly re dd or simply a basis for reaching conclusion??

Comment

So fos say they have a decision re elderbridge and dd mess .. yet still waiting on what that is .. still waiting Obudsman on Ge Elderbridge ... sorry hello same as firstplus don't understand ... why are people takung this lying down when himes at stake .. Elderbridge not showing interest charges on statments breeching compliance ... all quiet whats going on ??

Comment

Originally posted by redstar View Post
                  So fos say they have a decision re elderbridge and dd mess .. yet still waiting on what that is .. still waiting Obudsman on Ge Elderbridge ... sorry hello same as firstplus don't understand ... why are people takung this lying down when himes at stake .. Elderbridge not showing interest charges on statments breeching compliance ... all quiet whats going on ??
                  First Plus have been subject of litigation, see First Plus v Murphy & Dye, Elderbridge by taking assignment of these loans step into the creditors shoes, and can be challenged.

I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Arghh this case is still ongoing nearly 3 years apparently fos cant decide whether ge or elderbridge respinsabile despite their rulings 200p charges interest fees .. And more recent similar if not exact firstplus elderbridge .. And recent rulings on interest why so long why ignore their own public statments rulings serioysly there is something not right

Comment

Arghh this case is still ongoing nearly 3 years apparently fos cant decide whether ge or elderbridge respinsabile despite their rulings 200p charges interest fees .. And more recent similar if not exact firstplus elderbridge .. And recent rulings on interest why so long why ignore their own public statments rulings serioysly there is something not right
                      send the FOS the First plus v Murphy & Dye ruling that should focus their minds
                      I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

Comment

Thank you PT2537 fos now saying they will have review by obudsman by 21 may mind you they have previously said Nov.1918 but really appreciate this thank you

Comment

Thank you PT2537 fos now saying they will have review by obudsman by 21 may mind you they have previously said Nov.1918 but really appreciate this thank you
                          send them the Judgment i referred to above. It will focus them im sure.

Comment

Nov.1918
                            WOW!!! they around at that date lol????

Comment

MIKE770 LOL well spotted typo .. fso had said they would have review decision by November 2018 .. now they have given a date of 21.05.19 .. I did laugh when I read 1998

Comment

Had sent Fos the ruling First Plus v Murphy & Dye, Elderbridge ... 21 may 2019 the date they had said Id have my decision ..has gone and nought doesn't surprise me but its a disregard for folk waiting on a decision to be given a date and then nothing ...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X