• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fos offer on Elderbridge n Ge money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I'm new to this so apologies if I have missed what I am looking for...where may I get a copy of the transcript of the First plus v Murphy & Dye Judgement? Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by MKSL View Post
      Hi all,

I'm new to this so apologies if I have missed what I am looking for...where may I get a copy of the transcript of the First plus v Murphy & Dye Judgement? Many thanks in advance.

use google to find out! Swift Advances Plc v Daley | Consumer Credit Litigation, Banking ...

https://consumercreditlitigationanddebtcollection.wordpres s.com/.../swift-advances-plc...

Comment

Ok update .. despite saying one case then two turns put two with FOS got provensional response regarding dd issue Elderbridge sent me a letter of increase refused to auto increase dd as per their norn asked for income expenditure .. believe they were playing hard ball as open case with FOS .. turns out they had sent apparent mistaken letters with incorrect dd amounts .. refused to clarify ignored my complaint etc .. FOS have said they should apologise give £300 and due to their incompentance refund simple interest as if they had charged the incorrect charge they refused to increase leading me to believe I was behind payments... so provisional final decision due23.07.19 ... nothing no updates another wait as for main case nothing ..to quote an old ad growing a beard .. not laughing stressfull vile yet Elderbridge and GE laughing all the way to the bank..if I had took GE advise to kill myself wonder if any difference in time scale of decision...over 3 years and ongoing...

Comment

So had provesional decision on dd case in my favour final decsion due 23 july 2019 Elderbridge contesting apprently they have new evidence .. mm that was not on data subject access requst they ignored returned postal order then after fos involved .. sent disk .. when aware needed printed formats hey hoe so Still ongoing no updates from FOs obusman but main Primay case as FOs have ot as two cases ...over charged given mis advice told to kill myself charged for fees fos publically said in 2009 customers should not be charged .. yeap main case ongoing seriously .. why the delays started main case in October 2015 and ongoing really not fair crazy

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X