• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

debt handling firms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: debt handling firms

Originally posted by orc View Post
    Fair enough Peter, I accept that and it seems plausible. Don't know what it achieved though.

I think this particular thread thread says something (as does the thread on Credit today which you made on 20 September 2007, yet edited on 20 May 2020- bit strange that). http://www.credittoday.co.uk/forum/m...m=3&thread=470

The questions I asked above are,I believe relevant, and for those that might have an interest, they are probably questions that others would have asked.

People can make up their own minds.

I will respect EXC's view and comments made by others, including Amethyst.
    Hi
    Dont know why, they say posted in 2007 i wasnt aware it did havent looked at it for a while. I wasnt even aware of Credit Today then i dont think.

As for your questions.

If you really feel you need to know

Perhapse you are asking the wrong person.

Best regards
    Peter
    Last edited by peterbard; 12th August 2010, 09:26:AM. Reason: clarity spelling sucks

Comment

Not a good idea to start raking over this all again.

Of course, everybody is entitled to their opinion but IMHO this particular subject, is a 'No Go' area.

Comment

Originally posted by peterbard View Post
        Hi
        Dont know why, they say posted in 2007 i wasnt aware it did havent looked at it for a while. I wasnt even aware of Credit Today then i dont think.

As for your questions.

If you really feel you need to know

Perhapse you are asking the wrong person.

Best regards
        Peter
        Apologies, I made a mistake. The 2007 date was your date of joining- I take back what I said in relation to that. I found that easy to say BTH.

Perhaps you can reflect on things and also do the right thing elsewhere.

I see little point in continuing this on here.

Cheerio Peter.
        Last edited by orc; 12th August 2010, 09:50:AM. Reason: 3RD SENTENCE 1ST PARA ADDED

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
          Not a good idea to start raking over this all again.

Of course, everybody is entitled to their opinion but IMHO this particular subject, is a 'No Go' area.
          Wise words

Bloody helll me agreing with AC jjust like the old,old days

Peter

Comment

Apologies, I made a mistake. The 2007 date was your date of joining- I take back what I said in relation to that. I found that easy to say BTH.

Perhaps you can reflect on things and also do the right thing elsewhere.

Cheerio Peter.
            Hi

I am continually reflecting on things done and said, many in haste many in error, in this case i dont feel that i have any reason to appologise but thanks anyway

Peter

Comment

Good, another failed attempt to stir things up !!!

Peter,

I was interested to read your posts on Credit Today, just to clear things up those comments were directed at the CAG forum and have nothing whatosever to do with this site.

I presume, from what you have read on this site, since joining in May this year, you are generally happy with the approach taken and the advice being given to those people who we are trying to help "redress the balance".

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
                Good, another failed attempt to stir things up !!!

Peter,

I was interested to read your posts on Credit Today, just to clear things up those comments were directed at the CAG forum and have nothing whatosever to do with this site.

I presume, from what you have read on this site, since joining in May this year, you are generally happy with the approach taken and the advice being given to those people who we are trying to help "redress the balance".
                110% Correct

Peter
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                Hi

Further i have just made an offer of recociiation with PT over the way and i am pleased to do so here also, What about it PT fresh start no hard feelings.

Peter
                Last edited by peterbard; 12th August 2010, 11:39:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

As it appears both peter and pt are knowledgeable would it not be good to mention that they should be working together for the good of this sites members instead of pulling each other apart

Im sure they could pool there resourses and knowledge for the good of the site
                  I think you both need to knock heads to find the common ground

PF
                  I think you both need to knock heads to find the common ground

PF
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 12th August 2010, 13:02:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X