• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CB's on a mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CB's on a mission

Now that MH have been bought by PRA, Inc. USA, they can be 'for real' cowboys as well!
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

http://jobview.monster.co.uk/Getjob....mc_n=Careerjet

Doorstep Collector - Uncapped Earnings!

About the Job

Are you looking to earn extra money?​
      Do you want to make your own hours and be your own boss?​
      DO you want to option to support your current salary with an extra income?​

Meritforce is an established doorstep recovery company with over 25 years experience.​ We are expanding dramatically all over the UK with more account volumes than ever before and we are looking for reliable doorstep agents to complete our door to door visits.​

The role requires a CRB/​Disclosure Scotland check less than 2 years old, proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of your right to work in the UK.​

The ideal candidate will have some experience of face to face recovery, and will ideally have knowledge of the financial sector and the recovery industry.​

A driving license is desired, but not essential*, providing you are able to travel and cover all of your selected postcode areas.​

The role is commission paid; you will earn 20%​ of every £1.​00 you successfully recover and your salary is uncapped.​

We have postcode vacancies throughout the UK and work ready to be dispatched to you as soon as your appointment is confirmed so contact us today to discuss this amazing opportunity.​

*"On yer bike, then"
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Saw that a while back.

They'll be in for a serious shock if they doorstep my missus
        She sent a Moorcroft dude packing with a flea in his ear..

Comment

Any events on this mission yet, have you let the Missus loose on doorstep???

Comment

Pretty much same as previously.
            The FOS are still looking into the PPI bits and Mucky Hall keep sending me occasional Threat-O-Grams, which is nice of them
            You never know I might actually get this resolved before it goes SB'd, but I seriously doubt it..

This is a lesson for the OC's.
            Act in a reasonable manner and resolve issues amicably and none of this "messing about" would of been needed.
            In this case, had HFC acted correctly this would of been done and dusted YEARS ago..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X