• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Finance Debt sold to Marlin Financial Services

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finance Debt sold to Marlin Financial Services

It would be good if we could widen this legal action into not only the course they provided, just the fact they financed the courses in the first place. Imagine if they lost a case like that, the flood gates would open for claims.

Comment

as I understand it Train2 was also owned by same directors as those who ran Advent.. it worked along the same business model so that is why the companies involved as the same.
      In fact I remember that Hitachi Bank was also another finance company that was involved they actually did the honorable thing and made offers to settle right off the bat.. do not know what their offer of cash actually amounted to but they was trying to sort it out for their customers... a fact I remember mentioning to BPF but they ignored it as they did so many of the things that I wrote.

Comment

What company is in Sutton?

Comment

What is the name of the directors involved with Advent who were also involved in Train2? I love linking these companies.

Comment

sorry it was not train2 .. it was Access2Trade and Property Professionals
            I swear I would lose my head if it was not stuck on.. I do not know why I was thinking train2 .. though I seem to remember there is a company that is working with a similar name.. I often get emails from Monster job site

Comment

Bellax company address is in Sutton Coldfield

Comment

Originally posted by 10pack View Post
                sorry it was not train2 .. it was Access2Trade and Property Professionals
                I swear I would lose my head if it was not stuck on.. I do not know why I was thinking train2 .. though I seem to remember there is a company that is working with a similar name.. I often get emails from Monster job site
                Yeah Train2 is the buggers we are dealing with.

Comment

I am going to have to go soon..

my brother is being bothered by his ex girlfriend she is a druggie and he tried really hard to help her, paid thousands for her to get into private clinics to clean herself up and she cuts the leg tag off and just walks out of the clinic says she cant stand being there..
                  she turns up at his place with other druggies trying to get cash off him.. she turns up at all hours of the evening even at 2am keeps banging on his door for hours

Comment

Aww ok 10pack, thanks for the info tonight very helpful :-) Hope it all goes well with your bro!

Comment

Originally posted by CheesedOffCharlie View Post
                      Aww ok 10pack, thanks for the info tonight very helpful :-) Hope it all goes well with your bro!
                      no problem keep me posted.. I will do the same

Comment

Received a letter from Marlin today, so posted the Prove It letter to them.

Comment

Originally posted by CheesedOffCharlie View Post
                          Received a letter from Marlin today, so posted the Prove It letter to them.
                          I did not get anything.. maybe tomorrow then? if so I will go buy a postal order to pay for the info off them.

I cant believe they are pushing this when they have been told the account is in dispute.

i was contacted by another student on another site I am a member of he wrote he also got letters from marlin strange thing is they sent the mail to his old address, he mentioned that barclays have his new address so if marlin genuinely have brought his loan why would they be using out of date contact details barclays would have supplied correct address.

this smacks more and more of a fishing expedition by marlin to see who will hand over cash.

Comment

Also look at their letter again.. check the balance thats owed see if its correct amount, I checked mine it incorrect its out by a substantial amount, which again shows barclays could not have supplied them with this data.. where have they got it from

Comment

The amount looks correct but every single charge BPF ever applied to the account will be disputed as we were in dispute. I'd have to check it properly though.

Comment

I just checked my credit file it also shows Marlin added to it, they have also added a default to my credit file as far as I am aware you cant be defaulted again for the same loan. they have added the default date a year on from the Barclays default date.

they have also added to the balance that was originally on Clydesdale account, again this can not be correct if the account is in dispute

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X