• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt Collection Agencies/Refunds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Debt Collection Agencies/Refunds

I had this back from OFT so hopefully it shouldn't be long now.

Hi Nick – apologies again for the delay.I’ve chased colleagues and they have promised that you will receive a responsesoon.

Regards
    Mark

I suspect they'll provide a response to the original query I sent Mark (as per post#127) but once they have we can hit them with questions about more scenarios.

Comment

Excellent, thank you EXC. ;-)

Comment

After god knows how long someone from the OFT's Consumer Credit dept has finally responded and has asked me to call him, which of course I will.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
          After god knows how long someone from the OFT's Consumer Credit dept has finally responded and has asked me to call him, which of course I will.

Well that was quick for them!

Comment

• Hi all,

I hope your well?

I appreciate this is an old thread but just wondered if anybody had any updates on this matter particularly with regards to refunds of card charges where there are arears with a DCA. I'm also curios as to how the new GDPR fit in with this in cases where the OC has done and absolute assignment of debt but still refunded the DCA to offset the debt?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X