• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ removal.........possible or not please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ removal.........possible or not please?

Well sounds like you have plenty of evidence to get the CCJ set aside to me

Whats it say next to the LC91 then?

And does the CCJ not show up on your credit file ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Well sounds like you have plenty of evidence to get the CCJ set aside to me Hopefully yes!

Whats it say next to the LC91 then? Only 'sent', followed by the later entry saying it was returned from ******* (our previous address) marked 'gone away'. It appears to have been sent just over a fortnight after RM stopped redirecting our mail

And does the CCJ not show up on your credit file ? I'm afraid OH hasn't ever done a check :tinysmile_aha_t:
      Thanks Ame!

So, do you think then that based on the evidence to hand M&S didn't get a charging order as we would have received some paperwork regarding this?

Also, in your expert opinion would the fact that the Judgment was obtained on 29th Sept, the claim transferred on 14th Oct and payment remitted (in total ignorance of these facts) on 5th Nov indicate that not enough time would have elapsed for them to have taken further action anyhow before we paid?

I guess OH should check his credit file - also we could do a Land Registry check could we not?

I think I'll still do as Shamen suggested and contact Northampton in writing for clarification of all of the details surrounding the claim...............

Nellie x

Comment

Your local court will have the info as it was transferred there.

We dont know what the judgment was remember. And yes they can apply for redetermination and/or a charging order within a month of the judgement.

OH should def check the credit file. I wouldnt worry about landregsitry - you'd know if you had a big envelope of bumpf come through from them trust me. lol. If that is what was happening I expect it was discontinued when you coincedentally paid up.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

If you do a CRA check I recommend you do it via post it will cost just £2 for a report that way doing it online is instant but it has its draw backs in that you have to sign up for a free 30 day trial and give a card number and if you do not cancel in writting before the 30 days are up you get billed SOMETHING LIKE £30.

So £2 via post is the way to go in my mind as you will have to write to them anyway to cancel.

PF
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I use annualcreditreport and waited for my code by 2nd class post and never paid a beano.

I am wary of those sites tho as I tend to think it gives DCAs your current info - but I could be paranoid.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Sorry i havent checked into this thread much in the last few days - just thought id pop in and see how you are getting along
              Advice given is offered as personal opinion only. I always recommend you seek professional legal advice.

Negative, I am a meat popsicle

Comment

Hi Shamen

No worries - thanks for dropping by!

I must admit I haven't done anything further as OH won't be able to call our local court until Wednesday when he has some time off, so I've been getting on with other forum stuff.

Will let you know what they have to say - assuming they can make sense of it all.........it seems to have got more and more confusing the deeper into it I've gone!

Thanks so much again for all your help,

Nellie x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X