• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Robberscum way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robberscum way

so how come I'm still getting phone calls from 'Mo' sometimes claiming to be from RW and other times claiming to be from Horwich Farrely???

How is this going to help me get my ccj removed?
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Also the address was London Scottish house, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford and Not Deansgate as you state
    Last edited by ben13; 26th September 2010, 14:15:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by ben13 View Post
      so how come I'm still getting phone calls from 'Mo' sometimes claiming to be from RW and other times claiming to be from Horwich Farrely???

How is this going to help me get my ccj removed?
      Also the address was London Scottish house, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford and Not Deansgate as you state

ah ha

Now then you are being led down the garden path my friend.

RW is NOT Robinson way and Company Limited, it is Robinson Way limited

The company address is not robinson way and company limited but Robinson Way

ITs a very long story but for the transfer of a debt to pass from one to the other it needs to be assigned in the same manner as anyother debt, seems to me that there has been no assignment from RWCL to RWL
      I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

so how would this affect me?

Comment

whats the company number you have?
          I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ben13 View Post
              then that IS ROBINSON WAY AND COMPANY LIMITIED OF DEANSGATE MANCHESTER

And interesting look up that company number on companies house, you will find its run by Ernst and Young LLP and furthermore does not hold the required licence,

Speak to TS on monday and advise them you are being chased by an unlicenced company.

I have a complaint being dealt with for my client at the mo by Marsha Bell, she is tip top mate.

How it will help you? well you need to see a lawyer imho as this is serious criminal offences which need dealing with, there will be issues surrounding the claimants locus and also the assignment of the account too. plus there will be substitution issues as well

Comment

this is getting more and more confusing...
                The registered address stated on the screenshot i have of the website is
                London Scottish House
                Mount St, Manchester M2 3LS

Comment

Robinson Way Ltd

Name & Registered Office:
                  ROBINSON WAY LIMITED
                  LONDON SCOTTISH HOUSE QUAYS REACH
                  CAROLINA WAY
                  SALFORD
                  M50 2ZY
                  Company No. 06976081

Date of Incorporation: 29/07/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
                  Company Type: Private Limited Company
                  Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
                  7487 - Other business activities
                  Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
                  Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
                  Next Accounts Due: 30/04/2011
                  Last Return Made Up To: 29/07/2010
                  Next Return Due: 26/08/2011
                  Last Members List: 29/07/2010
                  Previous Names:Date of changePrevious Name30/09/2009ROBINSON WAY & COMPANY 2009 LIMITED

Comment

Company Name ROBINSON WAY LIMITED Company Number 06976081 Registered Address LONDON SCOTTISH HOUSE Trading Address

QUAYS REACH

SALFORD

M50 2ZY
                    Website Address http://www.kaylinerobinson-way.com Telephone Number
                    Fax Number
                    TPS Yes FPS No Incorporation Date 29/07/2009 Company Status Active - Newly Incorporated Previous Name ROBINSON WAY & COMPANY 2009 LIMITED Type Private limited with Share Capital Filing Date of Accounts - Date of Change 30/09/2009 Share Capital £1,000 Sic Code 7487 Currency GBP Sic Description OTHER BUSINESS ACTIVITIES Principal Activity
                    Accounts Due Date 30/06/2011 Credit Rating & Limit

Todays Rating [1-100] 40 Previous Rating [0-100] 41 Todays Limit £500 Previous Limit £500

view rating / limit history

Comment

RWC 2009 LIMITED
                      c/o ERNST & YOUNG LLP
                      100 BARBIROLLI SQUARE
                      MANCHESTER
                      M2 3EY
                      Company No. 00885896

Date of Incorporation: 18/08/1966

Accounting Reference Date: 31/10
                      Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/10/2007 (FULL)
                      Next Accounts Due: 30/11/2009 OVERDUE
                      Last Return Made Up To: 21/03/2009
                      Next Return Due: 18/04/2010 OVERDUE
                      Last Members List: 21/03/2008
                      Insolvency History Previous Names: Date of change Previous Name 28/09/2009 ROBINSON, WAY & COMPANY LIMITED UK Establishment Details There are no UK Establishments associated with this company. Oversea Company Info There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                        Robinson Way Ltd

ROBINSON WAY LIMITED
                        LONDON SCOTTISH HOUSE QUAYS REACH
                        CAROLINA WAY
                        SALFORD
                        M50 2ZY
                        Company No. 06976081

Date of Incorporation: 29/07/2009

Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
                        Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
                        Next Accounts Due: 30/04/2011
                        Last Return Made Up To: 29/07/2010
                        Next Return Due: 26/08/2011
                        Last Members List: 29/07/2010
                        Previous Names:Date of changePrevious Name30/09/2009ROBINSON WAY & COMPANY 2009 LIMITED
                        the address is identical but the registered number is different to the one i have (from 2008)!!

Comment

that post i have just made shows you the issues here
                          Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0000400
                          Licence Status:Surrendered on 09/11/2009

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration Number Robinson, Way & Company Limited885896

Categories:

Consumer credit Credit brokerage Debt adjusting/counselling Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Chase Solutions Debt Healers Express Debt Collecting Services Highland Solutions

Trading Name(s) (Historic):

Highland Solutions Hyland Solutions Hyland Solutions

Issued Date: 04-Nov-1976

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePosition frank DysonOFFICER Graham Prosser Patrick Francis McDonnellOFFICER Robin James Ashton Roy ReeceOFFICER William Grant MurrayNew Company Secretary

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePosition Alan Frederick ToogoodOFFICER Jack LivingstoneOFFICER John Norman RickettsOFFICER John Owen NeedhamOFFICER Mark Albert TattersallOFFICER Martin Graham WestOFFICER Mr Edward William John TaylorOFFICER Mr Alan Frederick ToogoodOFFICER Mr Brian GoodallOFFICER Mr Charles William White DupontOFFICER Mr J LivingstoneOFFICER Mr J TomlinsonOFFICER Mr John TomlinsonOFFICER Mr Joseph GrimesOFFICER Mr L DuckworthOFFICER Mr M G WestOFFICER Mr N CopsonOFFICER Mr Neil CopsonOFFICER Mr Norman LatheyOFFICER Mr R L ArundaleOFFICER Mr Vincent O'BrienOFFICER Mrs May GoodallOFFICER

Nature of Business:

Credit Brokers

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddress Correspondence201, Deansgate, MANCHESTER, M3 3NW, United Kingdom Principal Place Of BusinessLondon Scottish House, Carolina Way, SALFORD, M50 2ZY, United Kingdom Registered Office201, Deansgate, MANCHESTER, Lancashire, M3 3NW, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddress CorrespondenceLondon Scottish House 24, Mount Street, Manchester, M2 3LS Principal Place Of Business79, Moseley St, Manchester Principal Place Of BusinessArndale House Arndale Centre, ., Manchester, M4 3AQ Principal Place Of BusinessArndale House, Arndale Centre, Manchester, M4 3AQ Principal Place Of BusinessCarolina Way, SALFORD, M50 2ZY, United Kingdom Principal Place Of BusinessLondon Scottish House, Carolina Way, SALFORD, Lancashire, M50 2ZY, United Kingdom Principal Place Of BusinessSpeakers House 39, Deansgate, Manchester, M3 2BA Registered OfficeArndale House, Arndale Centre, Manchester, M4 3AQ Registered OfficeLondon Scottish House 24, Mount Street, Manchester, M2 3LS
                          Last edited by pt2537; 26th September 2010, 15:15:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

anyone know of a good solicitor in humberside area??

Comment

These guys seem to cover all over and have much success, i believe, in matters such as these.

M1

Comment

Your mood for that post is most appropriate
                                Last edited by middenmess; 26th September 2010, 16:14:PM. Reason: missing letter

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X