• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Robberscum way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robberscum way

Really depends on who brought the court action.
    No point in wasting your time with a DCA if all they are doing is collecting the debt.

Comment

it was RW who brought the court action.

Comment

Really.
        Interesting stuff there then.

Comment

tell me more pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Comment

Well for RW&c to bring action under their own name the debt MUST of been absolutely assigned to them, as per Law of Property 1925 s136.
            For this to be lawful you must of been served assignment paperwork.

So you need information.
            Basically ALL of the court documents relating to this case.
            Time to contact the court and get the ball rolling.

Comment

if you would be kind enough to tell me what it is i need then I'll make the call right now.
              I know the court was northampton bulk but other than that I got nothing lol

Comment

NBC, even better.
                Give them a call and explain the situation and they should point you in the right direction.

Comment

how indepth do i need to go? Do i just need to ask for ALL paperwork?

Comment

Get all the paperwork of the case, I think there's a small cost involved.

to get a CCJ set aside you need information..

Comment

The cost is £5. and the request needs to made in writing!

Comment

Get on with it then.
                        All good either way.

Comment

hows this?

MY ADDRESS
                          Date

Case number xxxxxxx
                          RW vs Ben13

Please supply me with ALL documentaion relating to the above mentioned case.
                          I enclose £5 postal order made payable to HMCS.

Yours Sincerley
                          Ben13

Comment

who is the Claimant?

and please, the EXACT NAME word for word, full stop for full stop, & for &

Very important

Criminal offences spring to mind if they havent done what they should have under s39 CCA 1974
                            I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Robinson, Way & Company Limited.

I've even got the company reg number if that would be of use
                              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                              Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
                              Criminal offences spring to mind if they havent done what they should have under s39 CCA 1974
                              Please tell me more...
                              Feel free to pm me if you dont wanna discuss in the thread
                              Last edited by ben13; 26th September 2010, 14:04:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by ben13 View Post
                                Robinson, Way & Company Limited.

I've even got the company reg number if that would be of use

Well

Firstly, Robinson Way and Company Limited of Deansgate Manchester, changed its name to RWC 2009 Limited in Oct 2009 and then in the same month went into liquidation.

Secondly, the company no longer holds a consumer credit licence and has not done so since Nov 9th 2009

Therefore i would urge you to contact Marsha Bell At Manchester City Council Tranding Standards and make a complaint against them.

The company Robinson Way and Company Limited is now run by Ernst and Young

This is a serious criminal offence and one that they need banging for as their conduct seems contrary to the CCA 1974 and an offence would fall under s39 CCA 1974

I hope this helps
                                I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X