• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: welcome finance help needed

Hi Poochie, see you are still fighting!
    Not had anything either from Welcome or FOS now almost exactly a year
    Hope it all gets sorted, been keeping table on the comings and goings at Cattle's but do not understand it fully, looks like they MAY be abie to stay in business but have in effect "stopped" welcome lending anymore and are just letting them collect from who they can.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I used to work for welcome as a collector . I got made redundant in April, the situation as I understand it is that when the short term market froze welcome were unale to finance the repayments on their longterm loans . They defaulted on loans and bonds. This destroyed their credit rating and were unable to borrow any more. The company has downsized closed many branches and got rid of several hundred staff. The emphasis at he moment is on cas cashcash . cash. If you get cash together try offering at the end of the month as staff are trying to get figures to make their bonus.

Comment

that sounds good dear but wen I have tried makin payments in the past, they tell me to fone another number or that someone will fone back but they never do. Its liek they want to keep us in arrears fro some reason.
        We would gladly make payments and have been to bank to see if direct debit can be re-instated by us but they so no because welcome have to produce a direct debit mandate....Its drivin us up the wall.
        We want this loan finished with but we also want a reasonable offer regarding the 3 loans we have had ppi added to and by the offer above in other post, they have admitted liablity for those loans because the account number of each loan was added to the letter.

If they want there loans repaid then why aint they playing fair and makin realistic offers?

Has anyone got any advice or help for me before I write to them declining this recent offer

thanks

Comment

Poochi-got PM

Sorry-up to my eyes in some personal financial stuff---well behind schedule---give me 24 hours if you will

Comment

Right Poochie----free now----give me the post number I have to start from as I can't read 484 posts--and give us a quick summary

Comment

I dont know which post to start from but basically I been fightin with welcome regardin mis sold ppi added to several loans we had with them.
              We also had several charges added to account for phone calls we never recieved and letters but they apparently refunded those charges etc.
              Recently thay made offer in above posts which my hubby put on photo bucket and its the offer I need opinion on. We first thot it was decent offer but after hubby read it fully he thinks they tryin to fob us off again.

About 3mths ago they told us our aoutstandin balance was £11,000 but after they sent offer and I spoke to lady on phone, she says after the offer is deducted form our account, our aoutstandin balance will be in region of £14,000 so big difference in figures.

we need help before replyin to this offer which we got on the date of the deadline to accept it and thats why I phoned welcome.

Comment

Ok---will give it my best shot Poochi & read up past stuffd -If I'm struggling-I'l send for my fellow PPI friends

I'll go back to around post 400 and start update myself from there--yes??
                Last edited by Turboman; 5th January 2011, 18:38:PM.

Comment

that would be appreciated.
                  I have typed up a letter just now but will wait on your reply before sendin it to see if you can add anythin for me

thanks

Comment

up to post 417 new agreement--wheres the old agreement scan

Comment

`Right read from post 400 and understand where we are at and key stuff is in post 480

However---it appears there are 2 loans invoved-so to check the figures Poochie-I need the original agreements and the full loan statements as at 31/12/2010----are they anywhere in this thread or at home?

Comment

Poochie---this is taking too long these posts-are you on MSN so we can have a few questions & follow up quickly or in CHAT- (private room)?

Pm me and I'll respond

Ahhhh --- I see loads of stuff in post 6--is that both agreements & statements

Any attachments anywhere Poochie other
                        Last edited by Turboman; 5th January 2011, 20:49:PM.

Comment

sorry turbo man...I been workin overtime past few days and work every weekend.

I will private mail you my details so we can talk as you requested to get this dealt with quick coz I want to try send letter to them on monday before they close this case sayin we didnt respond to their offer.

thanks so much for takin time to read the posts.... its always much appreciated all the help and advice I get on here....

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by poochie View Post
                            sorry turbo man...I been workin overtime past few days and work every weekend.

I will private mail you my details so we can talk as you requested to get this dealt with quick coz I want to try send letter to them on monday before they close this case sayin we didnt respond to their offer.

thanks so much for takin time to read the posts.... its always much appreciated all the help and advice I get on here....

thanks again

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

can you get in touch either on here on via my private mail please because we need to send letter tomorrow before they close the case

thanks

Comment

MSN in 5 mins

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X