• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: welcome finance help needed

Ok thats me personailised the letter in post 83 and printed it out ready to post. I will check back on this site around 1pm to check that it is the right letter before postin it ...... So hopefully all is well and I can send it this afternoon
    Thanx agains scoobydoo for all the time and effort your puttin into this case for me and also thanx to everyone else as well

Comment

Just lettin eveyone know that I have posted the letter to welcome by recorded delivery today. I will let you all know wen I hear from them. Thanx again to everyone

Comment

Well done poochie and good luck.
        Please remember to keep to YOUR timescales as in the letter, do not go giving them any lee way.
        You can check with Royal mail when it was delivered, but I think it's the norm to allow 2 days.
        Enaid x

Comment

4 days or even longer is considered realistic these days

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post

Blimey are they using rickshaws now?

Comment

I will definately keep an eye on it to see wen it gets delivered... Im just hopin to get results without need for court action coz then my nerves really will start goin..... Fingers crossed and yet again, thanx so much to everyone who been helping me and doin all the hard work typin up letters and spreadsheets, everything has been much appreciated.
              I will be keepin everyone updated on how things are goin and in meantime will check thru other postings to see if I have any info that may help people...... Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
                Agreed and almost never for a signature LMAO.
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                Originally posted by enaid View Post
                Blimey are they using rickshaws now?
                No bt the posties generally walk backwards I believe lol
                Last edited by TANZARELLI; 2nd February 2009, 23:19:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Just checked the post office trackin system and welcome have recieved my 14days deadline letter regardin mis-sold ppi.
                  Also, dont know if this relevant or not but I got call from a welcome representative today and he said he was just callin to say my complaint was bein dealt with and they would be in touch soon. I asked wat complaint he was talkin about cause I made 3 and he said he couldnt tell me but was asked to let me know they are dealing with my case now and then he wished me good day and hung up...... very strange call indeed, never had one like it before so it just makes me feel uneasy for some reason.

Comment

WFS are definately plying the game differently lately, my OH has had them phone her on 4 different occassions to offer her a top up on her loan which she has refused on each occassion, but they keep ringing back. They are getting desperate for new business and are trying new ways to drum it up.

This all makes it a bit unpredictable but nothing to worry about at all.

They don't call me so the last time they called my other half I told her to say Tanz said hi lol.

Comment

• Re: welcome finance help needed

It's not 'new' business that's their incentive it's the fact that they want to ensure their customers are signed to 'enforceable' agreements........ before the book has to be sold .......................allegedly

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if there were many reasons, that being one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
                          Wouldn't be surprised if there were many reasons, that being one of them.

As Cattles, who own Welcome, may lose their banking licence I think you'll find it's the main one

Comment

Hi poochie

sorry have been a bit busy - but have worked on your spread sheet a bit more - gets very confusing into 2008 as the DD dates are all over the place . but should be able to finish later today.

to save me a bit of time - can you confirm first payment was due 1/4/2005 ( not march)

Also which were the three months that you had an agreement to miss?

thanks
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

as far as we were aware, april was meant to be first payment after takin the loan. I cant remember off hand which dates we agree we could miss but will try check my diary's later wen i get chance.
                              The direct debits got cancelled on few occasions because we thot we wouldnt be able to meet the payments and didnt want upaid debit fee added so I always foned welcome to let them know I would go in with cash payment and they seemed fine with that until new manager took over.
                              Will get back to you on agreed missed payment dates...Thanx so much for all your help...much appreciated

Comment

[

technaphobe testing

whoopee it worked

Where there are purple rows that is where they are saying dd bounced so you should check bank

if your payments are form april 2005 - dec 08 ( no payment in december ?) arrears are 1145.70

What are they saying?

Only one interest change which was an increase.

I will post the charges later

Jan
                                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X