• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LOWELL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you a link to a SAR, I've no idea what one is.
    Thanks for your help

Comment

Subject Access Request Letter

or from Provident's website....

Obtaining a copy of your data
      You have a right of access to a copy of the personal data we hold about you. Please email informationrequests@provident.co.uk, write to the Rights Request Team, Provident Personal Credit Limited, No 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, BD1 2SU, or call 0800 9166278 providing as much information as possible to enable us to locate your information. Once we have everything we need to locate your information we will supply this to you within 30 days of this date.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

At last a reply from Lowell but not the SAR Provident as of yet
        Lowell say the payments were made by Freshstart, whoever's they are and because the default notice was served on 2014 the account is not Statute Barred and they want me to set up a payment arrangement
        Can anybody tell me my next move
        Thanks

Comment

And the SAR has just arrived. Lots of third party payments made by Freshstart and Lowell insist that as the default notice was served July 2014 the account is not Statute Barred and I should start making payments or its county court time.
          Anybody help
          Thanks

Comment

Any idea who Freshstart are? Could it be https://www.freshstartltd.com/

Have you never been in a debt management plan at all?

Might be worth making enquiries of Freshstart. A SAR request to them for all data they hold on you might be helpful https://irp-cdn.multiscreensite.com/...-web-V0318.pdf

If you have no recollection of a DMP with Freshstart or anyone else ( between 2011 and 2014 it seems) then you should inform Lowell that you dispute those payments and are making enquiries direct of Freshstart and they should give you 30 days to investigate.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Re Freshstart ….. do any of these ring any bells?

Pentagon (UK) Ltd and Atlantic Finance (UK) Ltd, but you may also know them as MoneySave or EuroDebt.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I don't think its them as I understand it Freshstart is part of Vanquis. Nope never been in a debt management plan.
                I shall send Lowell a letter today but I think I'm testing their patience. I think county court is imminent but thanks for your advice

Comment

If a default was served july 2014 then aren't the third party payments irrelevant and the account is not SB?

Comment

Was there a copy of the default notice in the SAR ?
                    Any evidence that it didn't default until Freshstart stopped making payments?
                    Actually this was Provident … could be this 'Fresh Start' which is not a third party at all.... https://www.vanquis.co.uk/existing-c...rs/fresh-start does that ring any bells?
                    Fresh start was basically a loan to pay off a loan... so there would be a new agreement. So the fresh start loan may have defaulted in 2014 but they weren't actually claiming that loan were they, but the one from 2010?

Did they send the agreement copy ? Ah yes, what was the date of that agreement?
                    They replied with a statement and a copy of credit agreement.

because if that agreement is the original provident loan agreement, that would have been paid off with the fresh start 'loan' so nothing is owed at all, anything that could be owed would be to the freshstart loan.

#staysafestayhome

Comment

That doesn't ring any bells. On the Lowell statement it says Provident Start of Loan amount £1750 08/08/11 then under that it says Freshstart Start of Loan amount £1339.96 23/10/15. I've been thru the statements/transactions/credit agreement and there is nothing that refers to default.

Comment

Theres some examples of Fresh Start letters on this thread https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...start-vanquish which might jog memories ( or not ) but give you an idea what it was.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by SABOTAGE View Post
                          That doesn't ring any bells. On the Lowell statement it says Provident Start of Loan amount £1750 08/08/11 then under that it says Freshstart Start of Loan amount £1339.96 23/10/15. I've been thru the statements/transactions/credit agreement and there is nothing that refers to default.
                          Is the only agreement they have sent you the £1750 Provident one?

the 23/10/15 date, what's that from?
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

I've never heard of Freshstart and I've never had letters from them.

Comment

Did you get the SAR back from Provident?
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yes I got the SAR back. There is a credit agreement. The reference to Freshstart 23/10/15, would it mean they bought the debt internally?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X