• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LOWELL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

write to lowells & keep copy Recorded Delivery, asking for information how 3rd party payments made/by whom/account used? when these 3rd party payments were made thru what account and bank etc, sounds it probably the old Phantom payments (never existed)??

Comment

Posted last week Mike. Can't wait for the reply

Comment

yeah, thats illegal
        Last edited by MaggieM; 30th July 2019, 15:29:PM.

Comment

I'm still waiting for a reply from Lowell

Comment

At last I've had a reply!
            This is the first paragraph

Vanquis have confirmed that the payments shown on the statement as third party payment are payments made by anyone that isn't the account holder, they do not hold individual information in regards to who did this.
            We ask you now to set up a payment are arrangement.

So what's my next move people?
            Thanks

Comment

Amethyst

Comment

Originally posted by SABOTAGE View Post
                At last I've had a reply!
                This is the first paragraph

Vanquis have confirmed that the payments shown on the statement as third party payment are payments made by anyone that isn't the account holder, they do not hold individual information in regards to who did this.
                We ask you now to set up a payment are arrangement.

So what's my next move people?
                Thanks

The entry must hold info of source paid i.e. Bank account or other system

Comment

Not if they are fabricated, I'm assuming

Comment

asked Ame to pop in

Comment

Can someone help me with this please?

Comment

Anything back from Vanquis / Provident from your SAR ?
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes, it's in an earlier post above

Comment

Okay so the
                            Vanquis have confirmed that the payments shown on the statement as third party payment are payments made by anyone that isn't the account holder, they do not hold individual information in regards to who did this. We ask you now to set up a payment are arrangement.
                            is in the SAR response? As Lowell own the debt I don't see why Vanquis, in a SAR reply would be asking you to set up a payment arrangement. Or am I missing something?

Did they include the agreement, default notice, transaction lists etc ?

As things stand as Lowell haven't provided any actual information I'd stick with your dispute that this is Statute barred. Provident should at least be able to tell you the method of payment ( if it came in from the collection agent, or by telephone or bank transfer etc ).

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I didn't request a SAR. All I did was send a letter to Lowell asking the source of payments of £4.17.

Comment

Okay, send a SAR to Provident/Vanquis asap.

Whilst you wait for the response, you'll have to respond to Lowell telling them that without further information you are unable to clarify what those payments were, you have no records of them and your position remains that the payments were not made by you or with your authority and you consider the debt to be statute barred.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X