• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Section 75 & Misrep Court Judgment - Paul Tilley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section 75 & Misrep Court Judgment - Paul Tilley

Originally posted by Rico View Post
    This next week is going to be one hell of a week for consumers im hoping. There will be some news which i will be breaking next week, cant say anything more at this stage as im bound until judgment, but mark my words there will be a sad bank indeed out there.
    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.
    Tags: None

Re: Richard Durkin v HFC / PC World supreme court hearing 28th January 2014

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
    This next week is going to be one hell of a week for consumers im hoping. There will be some news which i will be breaking next week, cant say anything more at this stage as im bound until judgment, but mark my words there will be a sad bank indeed out there.
    Boy am I looking forward to that one. Should be a stonker.

Comment

Can't make up my mind which bank I'd prefer that to be..... There are too many who deserve the pain. :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

PT you are such a tease. When you can release it maybe a general email or at least a link on this thread please please pretty please

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
          PT you are such a tease. When you can release it maybe a general email or at least a link on this thread please please pretty please

No teasing just the way these things are implemented, comments after actual deliberation.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
            No teasing just the way these things are implemented, comments after actual deliberation.
            Pt's comment above was before the "deliberation" though, I would call that a tease.

Not complaining mind you, something to look forward to.

Comment

I think (or hope) that PT knows me well enough by know to see a sarky comment when he sees one

Comment

*** taps foot ***

Comment

Well it ain't bloody morning now. He does like keeping us in suspenders

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                    *** taps foot ***
                    LOL

Just about to post the same

Comment

Press release approved

Awaiting publication

Judgment against MBNA on a section 75 fraudulent Misrep case
                      I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

Comment

Judgment against MBNA on a section 75 fraudulent Misrep case
                        Oooooh! Interesting.

Comment

http://www.qualitysolicitors.com/howlettclarke/news/

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                            Oooooh! Interesting.
                            Indeed, it was a very interesting case.

MBNA fought tooth n nail to keep it out of the High Court.

They did get an order of indemnity costs too, so this in my view shows the Courts distaste of what was clearly poor conduct throughout the claim.

Comment

Just skim read the summary. The credit card companies are going to utterly loath you for that judgement. Well done.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X