• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON !! Richard Durkin v HFC / PC World supreme court judgment 26/03/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Richard Durkin v HFC / PC World supreme court hearing 28th January 2014

Good luck for tomorrow Richard x

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
      Ditto.......only can't watch haven't got Sky
      Sparkie
      You don't need Sky TV it's live streamed on the Sky Supreme Court site http://news.sky.com/info/supreme-court

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        Celestine & Tom Brennan are planning on attending the afternoon session.
        ....once they've been fed and watered...bless.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the link EXC, Ive not got SKY either, I'm only just just starting to get to grips with modern technology

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            You don't need Sky TV it's live streamed on the Sky Supreme Court site http://news.sky.com/info/supreme-court
            Needs microsoft though

M1

Comment

Got that mystery, so I'll be watching

Comment

JUst checked the sky website .....and rock on I can get it.
                You need microsoft Silverlight...I think and I've got that ......anyone can download it free from microsoft web site..........I have it for my BT sport infinity package.

Sparkie

Comment

Doesn't work on mint though and i refuse to pay for miscro$hite.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                    Doesn't work on mint though and i refuse to pay for miscro$hite.

M1
                    Its a free download M1.

Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
                      Its a free download M1.

Sparkie
                      Don't work on Mint though, you need windows.

M1

Comment

Currently live on the Sky link.

http://news.sky.com/info/supreme-court

Comment

Hmm

I hope others feel better about the way this is going

Mayb just be my lack of knowledge to interpret the judges questions and general attitude?

Comment

In my experience it's impossible to interpret the judges general attitude by their questioning. They play devil's advocate and I'm sure it'll be the same with the defence.

Comment

I think it is going okay, it is quite heavy going, remember it always sounds bad in these hearings - it will more than likely sound really bad (or good for Durkin) once DSG start on their side of the case too.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Or what EXC said
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X