• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Simplybe Catalogue- NO Credit Agreement PLS HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Simplybe Catalogue- NO Credit Agreement PLS HELP

I did as advised and below is their reply ....what else can I do pls?
    Attached Files

Comment

How much interest did they charge over the period until you repaid the debt in November 2012. From a brief read you purchased goods of around £140 in Sept 2008, paid £20 over 4 months, stopped paying for a time, so account was defaulted and sent to collections, you made some token payments?, then paid off the full amount outstanding at £220 in Nov 12.

Which does sound about right considering their interest rate is about 34% and had you paid nothing at all it would have cost you £340 ish (including the capital).

What are you after reclaiming ? All interest they have charged you (why?) Late payment charges ? Removal of the Default on your file ?

Your file has been marked as settled - the default marker should have been placed probably early 2009 after you'd missed a few payments - so it will be gone in a couple years.

Is there a specific reason you need it removing ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Am after removing the default. Since they did not issue a default notice, then they were not supposed to place the default.

Comment

Did you get letters stating they may record your payment history on your credit file?

Comment

I doubt I received it ....can'remember as I was going a lot at that time.

Comment

Have a read of this:
              Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X