• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with CCA for loan please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with CCA for loan please

Can someone please help advise me if this CCA is enforceable. Thanks for any help.

Re: Help with CCA for loan please

Apologies florida but the wording and layout cannot be clearly seen from those photos. If you have access to a scanner it would be better.

Who is the original creditor ( OC ) and what is the agreement for, a credit card?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi, it's a Sainsburys loan. Sorry, but having major problems with my scanner at the mo, it's only scanning part of the document. Any ideas?

Comment

Hope this works, and 2nd page:

Comment

From the parts I can see clearly, it does look to have all the prescribed terms in there. Does it also show cancellation rights?

Am I correct in saying there was no PPI attached to the loan?

What date was the loan taken out, how much for, and for what purpose?
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

It was for 10,000 with no ppi, can't recall what I stated as the purpose but it may be on my original. It was taken out in 2006.

They only sent me the 2 pages that I have attached so not sure about cancellation rights, will this effect anything?

Thanks.

Comment

My original copy shows no cancellation rights. Can someone advise me if this alters the enforceability? Thanks.

Comment

Where did you sign the agreement ?
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Documents were posted to me and signed at home and then posted back to company. Thanks.

Comment

The cancellation rights not being on there is a flaw certainly but I dont think it makes it unenforceable at all.

I shall ask Curls to pop his head round the door
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Can someone please advise if the lack of cancellation rights on my agreement has any bearing on its enforceability? Many thanks.

Comment

Maybe someone can check? but i get the APR as 6.5% is this not outside the allowed tolerance .1% ?

Comment

Can someone please try and bring this to a close for me, I am seriously running out of time. Many thanks.

Comment

The only thing wrong with the CCA is the lack of the cancellation rights, which while it should make the agreement unenforceable IMO a Judge is unlikely to rule so in court.

What is the position with the account at the moment?

On the figures - 10k over 86months - total charge for credit stated as 2386.64 and the annual interest rate as 6.15% so £2390 - which I think is well within variables (£3.46 over 86 months)
                            Last edited by Amethyst; 16th October 2009, 11:35:AM.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks for your replt. Position is account has been passed to DCA (albion) over a month ago. OC refuses pro rata payment although I am still making the payment. Just wtg to see what action they are going to take I suppose. Thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X