• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles £2 coin & small change savers club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beagles £2 coin & small change savers club

UPDATE TIME for FEB:

£2 coins = £18 well it was a short month wasn't it.
    Small change still going in bottle.

Comment

Haven't counted, not since i nicked all the £1 coins a couple of weeks ago when I was skint. I think there's about a tenner in there now.
      Is no longer here

Comment

signing up. My pennies though goes towards my credit card, that way it gets paid. WIll update on April 2nd(cos you won't believe me april 1st

Comment

£17.86 as at last Saturday.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Err I have 1 £1 coin and 1 £2 coin lol

(They are in my purse do they count????)
            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

Hi All

OH and I both put coppers and five pence pieces in a bowl in the hall and he periodically adds it up. We have some left over from last year but I will count it out and say what we have so far. We will certainly continue doing this all year, I know.
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
              p.s. I don't know why but I am never given £2 coins.... maybe this is because lately I have been trying to get out as little cash as possible? Using my debit card more.
              Last edited by magiciansgirl; 10th March 2009, 16:14:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

£41 squiddlies at last count, might raid it for chish and fips tonight to celebrate pmsl.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Nooooooooooooooo Ame keep saving it for a nice day out with the kids in the summer hols.

Comment

Oh I'd love to join in, and I quite regularly get 2 pound coins, I used to save them in my terramundi pot which was handy as is made from clay I think and so I cant see them, Emptied it for last Alton Towers trip with kids and had a blast, so would like to jump on the band wagon here and with some motivation maybe I could stay for a weekend this time rather than just a day there.
                    Thriftkitten....
                    Found roaming around in the dark, worried and stressed, guided to success with helpful hands by LB VIP members.

Comment

Welcome Magiciansgirl and Thriftkitten and good luck with your savings !

Comment

Mine is now down to 97p, or thereabouts. Raided it to put diesel in the lorry to go to Wales last week. You know that saying about saving it for a rainy day - well it peed down all week lol, so not too gulity about spending it!
                        Is no longer here

Comment

Yes please. Can I play. Want to get in place for 2010.

We save lots of small coins in Demijohns and £2 in a pot.

Comment

Yep sign up and welcome to the club.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X