• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaw Hedge, I be fanking you muchly moo hun. I be fanking you. Lol Lol Lol Lol. Cheque banked, lady at nutwest said, oooh are you sure you dont want me to put that in a savings account instead, it will earn much higher interest. I just said, not thankyou muchly, it wont be in there for long, Lol Lol Lol Lol xxxx As soon as its cleared its being transferred to me Britannia high interest account, Lol Lol. Nutwest aint keeping that in there for very long at all, Lol Lol Lol xxx

Not on your nelly. xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Can't believe you bloody win ON THE ONE BLOODY DAY that I'm out of the office planting for Britain in flaming Bloom like a complete prat!!!!

I honestly can't tell you how chuffed I am Fend, I really really can't!!! This is the best news I've had in ages and (after the crap that went on last week) it's the best pick-me up that I could have had!!!

You keep hold of that cheque my friend....................... it goes nowhere but where you want it to go!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Ta peepies.
        Ta Nattie too, I hadnt missed you up above there. You told me from day 1 just to carry on regardless and I would win, WELL MY LEARNED FRIEND, YOU WERE RIGHT. I BANKED THE CHEQUE TODAY, AT NATWEST I MIGHT ADD, LOL LOL, BUT NOT FOR LONG.

fENDY XXX

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Fendy, i remember one night, the only night when you called me a woman and cut my gonads off as well as giving me man boobs, when you were not sure of continuing with the claim. I stood there and said go after them and you will win. I am very rarely wrong on charges sites in fact only once have i been pointed out to be wrong. On your case I was right and I am ecstatic that you won. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON! I am so delighted for you and hope we keep seeing you on here now that 16 grand has come your way. hint hint the divorce pdf files are on here!!

Comment

• CONGRATS FENDY.
            Well done, I have got a few Cyders in to celebrate on your win, Its not until reading a thread like your's, you realise just how much money the banks are actually taking from the every day person, let alone the claims under 1K, may your days in France be happy.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaw I know I keep saying it, but I will keep saying it. I love yeeeee lot to absolute iccle bits. And this win wasnt even with contractual, I played fair and only went for the basic charges, but once I started court obviously the 8% kicked in. Nattie, you were there from day 1. You were the first helper to ever post on my thread and calm me down when I thought I had done it wrong from day 1. You were uber fantastic, you were calm, collected, always there to set me straight again, and always more positive than anybody I know. I truly am grateful to a truly lovely guy, the human being, and the Natwest insider.................... I have to say hun, I prefer the human being..................... its got such a big heart................. and love pink teddies, lol lol lol xxxx shshshsshsh xxxx I wont tell. xxxxxxx

Strangeway, thank you so much. But Im not disappearing. I have other claims in the pipeline to pursue to the end, and will obviously be helping on here if I possibly can in any way with anybody who needs either help, or just a gentle shoulder rub....................

Thank you, my crazy, nutty, loveable, amazing, forum friends................. thank you all, and Nattie, thanks for having faith I could do it, from day 1 my friend. I tell you, if you had ever met me in the flesh you would have seriously doubted I had it in me to go to the end............. Seriously.............. im such a wuss really. xxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you for believing in me.................. when I didnt really believe in myself to go the distance to be honest. THANK YOU......................... ONE AND ALL. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Fendy, that is what I do, i have no other way of doing it, the cost will be burning at the stake. I still do it i can do no more.
                I know that having faith in oneself is half the battle. You can You did and You won. I am ecstatic. Just don't call me a woman again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                  Just don't call me a woman again!!
                  You mean that wasn't you on Jerry Springer last night?
                  Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
                  Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
                  HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

• Busted again!!

Comment

• Nattie.......your a hermaphrodite???
                      lol.....

Comment

• LMAO, on the threads when peeps who do not know me and my work come on i will be whatever you want me to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                          come on i will be whatever you want me to be.
                          That's asking for trouble!
                          Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
                          Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
                          HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

• Oooooh I got some great suggestions.......................... oops no. Im printing them pdf divorce papers off as we speak Nattie. Better post my ideas in the stags pants me thinks, lol lol. U busy for the rest of your life...............xxxxxxx Lol Lol Lol PMSL at yee lot. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Have you told hubby yet?

Comment

• Im working up to it, lol lol lol lol , but if he doesnt stop rolling his eyeballs at me, I might have to put that cheque in meeee own personal account, in my single name, lol lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cripes the opportunities to escape now are endlesss................. lol lol lol x still pmsl. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X