• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well police and rspca have said nobody has reported the iccle dowgeee as lost yet. OMG I sooooooooo dont wanna keep it. Its proper orrible. Like a little rat with fur. I will hang onto it for a couple of days, and see if anybody comes to claim it. Gonna go put FOUND POSTERS in local coop and post office and see if that does the trick. Then if nobody comes forward police said to fetch it down to their kennels, and they can rehome it. I will deffo do that. I dont wanna keep it. My big dog isnt too keen. I asked police if they would put it down, and they said absolutely not. It is a pedigree dog and someobody will take it. So giving it a couple of days and seeing if anybody comes forward. If not, then its off to police kennels for it, where it can get a lovely new family. Soz, Im a softie, but I cant possibly keep it, its just not me............ Lol xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• They are trendy you know they wear em these days with FMB's I've seen em on the telly.
      PMSL

Comment

• In those little bag thingys with airholes in em....
        Is no longer here

Comment

• You've seen em an all Wendy, i think they look quite nice, as long as they are colour coordinated!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, with their little ratty heads and beady eyes poking out the top. If I put one in my handbag it would surffocate underneath all the bills
            Is no longer here

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
              Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay,, still giddy. The other news is I found a flippin dog in the woods. A horrible little thing it is, but I couldnt bear to leave it all lost and on its own. Its a yorkshire terrier, so weve brought it home and run police and rspca and reported it found, so just waiting for somebody to come and claim it.
              Well that's the celebratery dinner sorted, Roast yorkie!
              Lovely.

Best wishes,
              Hod..Liam...
              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• I come on here late and find you won!!!!!!
                Love you loads fendy......couldn't happen to a nicer person.....and couldn't happen to a better manager I think.......lol
                oooowwww poor ickle gowgie........lol
                I am raising a glass of pineapple juice to you at the minute.....
                I got letter from EGG today confirming my loan has been wiped out and all incorrect data removed from my credit file.....lol

Comment

• Another winner, well done veilside got it in black and white. Just nuttywest now and you've cracked it!

Comment

• Congratulations Fendy.
                    Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
                    Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
                    HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaw you lovely lovely peeps. Well the good news is, woman run five mins ago and has been to collect the little dowgeeee, thank gees for that. She had run police looking for it reporting it lost, they put two and two together (for a change), soz any coppers looking in, and gave her my number. She rang and has just been to collect the liccle dowgeeeeee. Lucy was its name and she was looking after it for a neighbour who has gone on holiday. I have been sworn to secrecy. She put it in back garden this morning then came home at lunchtime to find it gone. She has been going spare with worry wondering how she could tell the friend that she lost their dog. Dowgee it would appear has houdini tendencies, and even though was a sealed back garden, it appears to have shimmied its little rat *rsed butt under the gate and out into the woods. Hence where we found it. Thank goodness for that, its done nothing but yap all flippin afternoon, and it weed on my floor. Fortunately its a laminate floor in the kitchen so mopped up and disinfected just fine, the dirty little sod. Dirty little sod, I do it a favour and save it from drowning in a puddle and it pees on my kitchen floor. Eugggghghghghg dirty animule............... so glad its gone.............. but still say I couldnt have left it. I would have been worried about it all night if I hadnt taken it home. The woman was very nice and I felt so sorry for her, I could see had been proper stressin about it, lol lol . NVM, alls well that ends well. Phew............. what a day. Daughter just getting ready now for prom tonight. Throwing thrombies like theyre going out of fashion, cant decide which shoes, which hair band, which dress, omg. Girls.............. lol lol lol xxxx She hates dresses, that the top and bottom of it, but Ive bought her a lovely spotty dress, which I think is just perfect, not too girly, not long, just below knees, with little red satin kitten heels, and I think she looks amazing, but she hates girl stuff, so shes not a happy bunny right now. What a flippin day. Well cheque banked too, e bay parcels posted off, a very very very eventful day. Oh and I only just noticed. Im a golden retriever now. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw I love them. Dunno how I got to be one, but I AM ONE APPARENTLY. LOL LOL LOL XXXX Right starting on Inga at Abbey tomorrow. All guns a blazing.............. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay Fendy xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• lol fendy what a day indeed
                        aww prom night for ur daughter how sweet!! dont forget the camera!! what a lovely day for you
                        and im glad the dogs gone it wouldve kept you awake all night crying and ur own doggie might have thought it was his dinner!

Comment

• Too right Archer, too right. Right, just nippin off for 15 to go stop the daughter from throwing the shoes through my mirrored wardrobe doors, um................. shes getting very hot under the collar now. Needs to go see if any of my other fairy princess heels fit her, lol lol lol xxx girls.................. so stressy. xxxxx Back in a bit peepies........... OOOH HAPPY DAY................. OOO HAPPY DAY.............XXXX

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Awwwwwwwww Fend, CONGRATULATIONS my friend. I've waited so long to see your thread title changed to WON!!! We had a bit of a false alarm the other week, and a bit of a blip last week................. but look who's the winner now............... FENDY!!!!!

I remember you starting out with your claim and laughing like a wally at the pooter on me own (with hubby thinkin' I must have drunk two bottles of wine to be laughin' to meself!!!) It feels like it's been an absolutely epic journey over the last few months......................... and actually, when you think about it, it has!!!!

So, in your honour, I've filled me glass with the lovely red stuff and I'm sending a big hug up to Oakie just for you!

I'm so proud of you hun, you've battled the bug*ers like a total trooper every step of the way.................. and it's been lovely to be by your side throughout. We've had loads of ups................. and quite a few downs.................. but you never stopped biting at their ankles and going after them. And you inspired an awful lot of peeps along the way to do the same as well!

Soooooooooooo............... to my special virtual friend Fendy...................... bloody well done girl!!!!! This is the best bloody win ever!!!!

Lots of love always, hedgey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• congratulations!!
                              you won won won won won won won won won won won won won won.

Comment

• hedgey been wondering where u have been?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X