• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, Ive done it. Disclosure list finished................Gawd Im good................lol lol lol xxxxx Im so pleased with myself. On account of the sun came out, and it made me feel like wanting to be in the garden, I got lazy, sat outside with cup of tea for 20 mins then gave myself a right ol kick of the kaizer. Fendy you will stop feeling sorry for yourself and you will get your *ss in gear and you will do this today and you will finish it. Stop wussing and looking for reasons to quit. OMG I gave myself such a right old talking to, twas untrue.............. kids think Im barking, even dowgeeeeeee was looking at me lop sided like. Im such a put off today what could be done tomorrow gal when the sun shines. Tis like moth to a flame............. but I overcame my bolshy mushy headedness and guess what. Ive just finished. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. Only thing I can say is it doesnt look too professional at the moment cos my letter titles in the list go on a a bit, I know I know, no surprises there. So the list is finished. All 54 points of it and thats just the Correspondence Section. Section 2.Authorities has the usual 11 points, just added terms and conditions to that, and hey presto. Im done, Im done Im done. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay me....................... . Gawd, Im so proud of meeeeself I could cry. I didnt think I could do it. But I have. And its fab. Just gonna spend this evening or even tomoz tidying up some of the points 1-54. Cos theyre 4 pages long, A4 size too, Lol Lol xxxxx So, tomorrow morning,once Ive tidied it up a bit, gonna print it off and get it to court. I havent printed off any of the Authorities section, because apparently I dont actually need to submit any of the documents to court, simply just the list itself. Is this right, or should I be putting in the documents Ive listed in the list with the submission to court ?? Help ???

IM HAP HAP HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY PANTS PIE. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Im way ahead of ya Cobbetts, mines done and finished you pants *ss firm. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Well done Fendy, if any one could...........
      Have a little drink now, just the one with yer dinner. Nice long soaky, soapy bath and yer all set for tomorrow, with what ever that may bring!

Comment

Aaaaaw ta Enaid................. I cant tell ya how proud of meeeself I feel. Ive done it hun. Ive really done it. It looks lovely, all listed on a sheet, everything thats happened between the nutty west, me and cobblers. Im just feel really really proud of meeself that Ive managed it, cos last week I was panicking about it a bit. Thats the trouble with me. Whenever I first think about something that needs tackling that Im not sure how to do, I go into a panic. But then having had some 3-4 days to think about it, get my head in gear, and get meee file together, I can always do it. Not sure it looks as good as what it would if a solicitor had done it, but Im pleased with it nonetheless. Im pretty amazed at meeeself that Ive done it though, and done it thoroughly. Theres nothing Ive left out. Nothing. Just waiting for some more terms and conditions from Natwest, but apparently for now, all I have to disclose is meee list, so dont actually need them yet anyway, even though Archer very kindly sent me some in the post. Im hoping I wont need em and that once meeee disclosure list has been submitted and Cobblers can see it, Im hoping they run away, very quickly with their legal tails between their legs, Lol Lol, crying for their mummies and sucking on their thumbs. Well, I can hope anyway. Im keeping that vision in my head right now, girly legals running for the hills with thumbs in mouth, crying and screaming for mummy. Its a nice thought, and makes me feel super confident. Lol Lol xxxxx What a gorgeous day, havent seen any of it mind, cept for 20 mins with cuppa tea sat on swinging bench thingymajiggy in garden, but then got a hold of meeeself and made meeeeeself finish it. So can take dowgeeeee on lovely long walk now tomoz, instead of slaving over meeeee pooter............. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy. Put in the work, and reap the rewards, oooooh yeayyyyyyyy !!! I am now feeling ten feet tall and utterly invincible. xxxxxxx thanks to yeee lot for keeping me going.

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Great stuff, no judge in England can turn round and say you did not give them a chance to settle.
          I know you are not feared of going to court, as I have said before, even though you think it won't happen, you have got to be prepared. It's perhaps just a good thing it happened to someone like you, who was not prepared to throw the towel in, no matter what they threw at you.
          How many peeps have given up at the first hurdle? we will never know.
          You should be proud, you have my respect anyway. Diane xxxxx

Comment

Aaaaaw ta diane. You lot always have the uncanny knack of making me cry., in a nice way of course. Well hubby still out at Bradford bulls rugy game, kids till playing in the new pool, sun still shining like a global warming mad burning football thing, and Ive moved onto G & T. How civilized, one will be wearing tea dresses next, and cocking ones little fingers whilst sipping next, xxxxLol Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

lol fendy u will with all the claims you've got going!
              happy fishied disclosure list day!
              how fantastic that you've done it! give ur self a pat on ur back!

Comment

I try archer, I try.................. or should that be, Im trying, very trying, lol lol xxxx

Well my head has to be in the right mood to crack on with each bit, and this morning, I was like a woman on a mission to get it finished.................. and it paid off. Done, dusted, just need to tidy it up a bit and the print off tomoz. Ready to send in. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and then heres to hoping for nice fat juicy cheque prior to 26th, as surely Cobblers cant do disclosure on account of they would have to declare true costs wouldnt they of all charges, and we all know they cant do that !! Somebody, correct me if Im wrong, Im looking for reassurance here. Lol xx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

lol fendy you dont need reassurance you know they cant or else they wouldve done it by now and saved loads of money!
                  u will see ur money within 2 weeks u will see !! then u can go on ur hols a rich woman!
                  sleep well x

Comment

I know archer, I just wanted to be sure thats what standard disclosure meant though, yikes, getting all confused again.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Well done Fendy, the finishing post is definitely in sight mate. They better settle before 26th ottherwise I won't know, cos Greece and technical don't go together in the same sentence do they??? And they def haven't got broadband yet....

Wendy
                      Is no longer here

Comment

lol wendy!! when u going?
                        fendy bet ur feeling on top of the world today! and so u should be!

Comment

25th June...one week after my offer letter is supposed to arrive from Natwest.....
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Well the good news is you may get your offer in time, but the bad news is I betcha they dont pay ya in time for ya jollies. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks from all accounts to get your money from offer. Sorry, not the news you probs wanted to hear. Fendy xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Where's your news?

Comment

yes where is it????

We're on tenterhooks here....
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X