• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

statutory demand from BW Legal / Lowell / lloyds WON!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: statutory demand from BW Legal / Lowell / lloyds

Congratulations Mrs J. I'm very happy to have been able to help I'm glad the session in the under stairs cupboard was worth the stress, cobwebs and dust!!

It was really nice finish my week with 5 set asides today!! It is definitely the nicest part of the job to call the client and inform them that the threat of bankruptcy has been dealt with.

:hug:
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

A fantastic result both for Mrs J and Cel setting aside 5 Stat demand cases today:tinysmile_kiss_t4::tinysmile_kiss_t4::tinysm ile_kiss_t4:.

Comment

Originally posted by celestine View Post
        It was really nice finish my week with 5 set asides today!!
        So how many is that altogether so far ?

Comment

Originally posted by celestine View Post
          Congratulations Mrs J. I'm very happy to have been able to help I'm glad the session in the under stairs cupboard was worth the stress, cobwebs and dust!!

It was really nice finish my week with 5 set asides today!! It is definitely the nicest part of the job to call the client and inform them that the threat of bankruptcy has been dealt with.

:hug:
          What about today?!!!?
          (BTW Your brilliant...)

QCK

Comment

So, so good to see results like this, just hope more people get to hear help is out there.

Comment

So when is LB going to announce on its banner that it is (unwillingly) supported by Lowells? :rofl:

Comment

LB doesn't gain anything whatsoever other than
                being able to help peeps fight stat demands.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

OK, so the banner should declare that Lowells are paying for Kate's shoe collection.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                    A fantastic result both for Mrs J and Cel setting aside 5 Stat demand cases today:tinysmile_kiss_t4::tinysmile_kiss_t4::tinysmile_k iss_t4:.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X