• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HCEO fees and actions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HCEO fees and actions

[QUOTE=CleverClogs;394998]Not lawfully, as your limited company is a separate legal entity from you and/or your OH. Good, that's what I thought

Who owns your present home? It's rented

Who was sued by the ba:censored:rds at Robinsons? My OH in his name

Did you tell the Stockport Express about your problems?[/QUOTE No, I'm not one for causing a scene :santa2:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      Was it, by God?

I must say I've heard some nasty things about those users of the Tin Brook, but never quite as bad as this.

Perhaps they'd overindulged on Old Tom? :grin:
      They could have indulged in whatever 'brew' they wanted to, they were all crap

Comment

Old Tom "barley wine" is, if I recall correctly, their strongest.

I've never tried the stuff, mind; the rest are the usual (as weak as horse piddle) Eurofizz if brewery conditioned and just less gassy if not.

Comment

There is anotherway of looking at this. Having not gained entry and not having seized goods externally suggests the Enforcement Officer has not executed the Writ. All he has done is to make the debtor pay in small amounts which are done electronically. The work done is very minimal and to keep making repeated visits is only done to garner further fees. If he is upset over the level of payment then he should never have agreed to it in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnybum View Post
            Who owns your present home?
            It's rented
            OK...
            Who was sued by the ba:censored:rds at Robinsons?
            My OH in his name
            Good...

Does your OH have any assets or savings?

Who owns your limited company?

Comment

OK...

Good...

Does your OH have any assets or savings? No, neither of us do.

Who owns your limited company?
              s We are both equal shareholders and directors.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
                There is anotherway of looking at this. Having not gained entry and not having seized goods externally suggests the Enforcement Officer has not executed the Writ. All he has done is to make the debtor pay in small amounts which are done electronically. The work done is very minimal and to keep making repeated visits is only done to garner further fees. If he is upset over the level of payment then he should never have agreed to it in the first place.
                We agreed the £20/mth with the first collector in a different part of the country (have since moved), they say the reason they want the payments increased is that we aren't even paying off the interest. There is a HC writ. I think we've just been fairly clever in our handling of them, they know that we know our rights

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
                  My OH says that when they first came to our new address they said the reason was because they had issued a new Writ and wanted to increase the payments. Is there another action that makes it 'executed'?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnybum View Post
                    s We are both equal shareholders and directors.
                    The reason I asked was to explore the possibility of your OH declaring himself bankrupt; whilst that might release him from this onerous debt (and, hopefully, leave the creditor with next to bugger all) there would be serious consequences.

Comment

The reason I asked was to explore the possibility of your OH declaring himself bankrupt; whilst that might release him from this onerous debt (and, hopefully, leave the creditor with next to bugger all) there would be serious consequences.
                      No that's not really an option as in our business people search you out, hence why we paid our debts The debt isn't the issue, THE FEES ARE We have no wish to fight the debt or go bankrupt, it's JUST THE FEES I have an issue with if you guys can help us

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X