• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train4Jobs - HOW TO FIGHT WITH THEM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you do that ? Can you help to us too ?

Comment

Let's all with this issue to meet up in one place to plan what to do and complain to the BBC and to the court together in written way .... if anything my phone number 07522469919

Comment

MW6194 can you message me with how to get out of Train4jobs please

Comment

Need help to cancel my train 4 jobs course with carnage finance being paying a year but can稚 do it anymore financially how do I cancelツ*

Comment

Same problem -MW6194-*message me please how to get done with this madness job*

Comment

Have you written to them and made a formal complaint about the issues with the course ? Then complained to the finance company ( who are also liable under section 75 consumer credit act). If both of those fail take the complaint to the financial ombudsman.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Guys I am in the same boat was told I have to pay the full amount just about managed to make payment for it, it was very bad... Did you guys resolve this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  Have you written to them and made a formal complaint about the issues with the course ? Then complained to the finance company ( who are also liable under section 75 consumer credit act). If both of those fail take the complaint to the financial ombudsman.
                  If I am not wrong they don't even have an email to get contact via

Comment

Is anyone still active on this matter? The are at it again via new trade careers.

I'm trying legal action to get out of paying all the money for nothing. I live in Colchester told I could "study"in Basildon, not being told I have to go to Watford and Wolverhampton!

7800 in the hole! Has anyone just stopped paying?

Comment

Good evening, my name is Marius. In 2016 I also started a plumbing course at Train4jobs. Someone came from their house to me and I talked for a few hours and he told me that school is very easy and if I have the necessary skills I finish it very quickly and that I have the possibility that in a year and a half I can take NVQ level 2 and 3. But I can rest assured that even if it takes much longer, the school is patient with me and I can finish school without any problems. He never specified that the contract would end after 3 years. He said I could practice in Watford, being the closest center to me whenever I needed it. I started the online courses and after each module I had to make a booking every time for the practice week. Each time they offered me other centers in other cities much further away from me and if I really want to go to Watford they schedule me after 2 or 3 months. In the end, after 1 year and a half or 2 years, I finished the 5 weeks related to level 2 without NVQ, for NVQ I had to do several tasks with pictures and described in great detail. After finishing those weeks of practice for level 2, I brought my family here to the UK, and I didn't have time for homework, because I worked hard to support my family and pay for my plumbing school every month. During this period with the pandemic not having a job, I finished my tasks and sent them to the school. This week I received a letter from them telling me that they are sorry but my contract ended on May 31, 2019. I mention that I paid my school in full in the amount of 7150 pounds and they did not even send me a letter to let me know that my period is coming to an end. I didn't even know I had a period when I had to finish school. The guy who represented them told me that I can do school for so long until I get level 2 and level 3 with NVQ. As a consumer, I feel deceived because they presented me with a rather convincing offer and the reality was different. They did not give me the opportunity to finish school at least in the terms imposed by them in the contract, extending the waiting periods between the weeks of practice. I talked to my colleagues and they suffered the same thing. what can I do ? Thank you

Comment

I知 having no luck on this one at the moment, I知 in touch with hallmark solicitors but I知 going to seek others who can help most with our case. I think we all need to come together and make a claim with the same solicitors to make our case stronger as it looks like we are going to really struggle on our own, will anyone join me in the case to get us all cancelled? I知 prepared to take this on? Please message me

Comment

I feel these kinds of situations certainly won't arise when the land registry is carried out in the most proper manner and rightly so.

Land Registry Online
                          Email : enquiries@landregistry-online.org.uk

Comment

Hello I have just finished to pay the instalments for this agreement. Course lasted 3 years and I never heard from any teacher or tutor at all. They stopped me from accessing the website saying I have to pay 400」 fee for a further training. I知 seeing many people have been scammed like me. I haven稚 been able to get any practical training so far. What should I do?

Comment

An anyone let me know if they have successfully got out of this contract please

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X