• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train4Jobs - HOW TO FIGHT WITH THEM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train4Jobs - HOW TO FIGHT WITH THEM

Hello everyone, as I can see I'm not the only one who has signed a finance agreement with Train4Jobs. Would like to ask you guys a couple questions about cancellation. I have signed a " study form " about 18 months ago. I live in the UK for 36 months. 22 myself at the moment. The man who came round my house told me it's like pay as you go contract where I have to sign a couple peaces of paper and college will sponsor the rest of the amount. Been making monthly payments of £125 all this time, even while I was abroad. Had my own personal issues and only now started having deeper look into this course. Obviously find out that's not like as I have been told. They won't put me on the nearest Building site and have go to their learning center, Which is miles away from me. Just can't afford it. That time when I have signed a contract, did not know nothing about putting myself into a dept and it's some finance agreement. Had clue what it is. Did not understood the salesman well. Because had a language barrier. While we where having a chat. He said college he works for will pay for it, I just need pay for time being on the course. I will have to pay up to £5000 if it would take me years to lean. But no one has been studying that long. Salesman said they have only one space left and one of his colleagues is with someone else. So he rang his manager or someone else to ask if this space is still free and I can apply for it. He said You're lucky because other person is till with potential student. So I was satisfied that I got a brilliant chance . I've been put on the spot. Man Named Hazard gave me a bundle of papers to signed saying if I could afford pay £ 30 per week and that took £50 deposit. Said there is no time for reading, he will explain for me everything. He put £5000 saying that's how much college will pay and You paying £50 for now and then £32 per week. I WAS STUPID and had no clue nothing about any finance agreements or loans. I'm still have to ring them up every month to make a payment of £125. Can't set up a direct debit. I'm absolutely confused and don't know what to do. Because possibly will be going back abroad to live. So don't want to be working there and sending money just to pay for nothing. Can anyone help me Please. Would appreciate it.
    Tags: None

Re: Train4Jobs - HOW TO FIGHT WITH THEM

Morning, I'm sorry to hear you feel you have been duped by this company.

Who is the finance agreement with ( eg CF4TS / Calendonian ) or direct with METROPOLITAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS LIMITED ( the parent company that trade as Train4jobs ) & do you have a copy of the agreement ?

Was it before July 2016 that you joined up ? ( guessing so as 18 months is around April 2016?)
    Last edited by Amethyst; 6th October 2017, 08:47:AM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The finance agreement is with METROPOLITAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS LIMITED . Yes I do have a copy of the agreement, but that time didn't know about any finance, bloke who came round my house- Hazard name as far as I can remember just said sign there and there and keep all these copies with you. That's all . my registration date is 11/02/2016. Amethyst what would you advise to do ?Thanks
      Last edited by Vinnielt; 11th October 2017, 12:11:PM.

Comment

Would you possibly be able to post up or send me ( Admin@legalbeagles.info ) a copy of the agreement you have please.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Could You explain me how to send it to You, Because i have tried to email it to Admin@legalbeagles.info and it didn't work.
          Regards,
          Vrmantas

Comment

Yip I can't see anything in my inbox , not sure if that's due to the server change but I am getting other emails okay .. you could upload direct on here - click GO ADVANCED under the reply box then click the PAPERCLIP icon, which opens a pop up box, which enables you to attach documents.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Have a look if you have time please

( Admin edit: removed address)
              Attached Files

Comment

@Amethyst Have you had a look into this contract Please?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnielt View Post

@Amethyst Have you had a look into this contract Please?
                  hi
                  have you cancel the agreement with train4 jobs or how far have you got
                  i got the same agreement which i want to cancel

Comment

hi Ravi
                    Any update on your situation with Train4job
                    I am also in a similar situation as you
                    I want to cancell my cource

Comment

Amethyst
                      What is the best thing to do now?
                      stop the direct debit ???

Comment

Hi
                        I am in same boat. Have your problem solved?
                        Or is it possible we fight altogether may be we can win.

Comment

Hi
                          I am in the same boat. Signed contract. Even I sent them assignments. But the problem is they are sending me Wolverhampton & Leeds for the training that I can't afford. I am living in London. At the time of signing the contract the guy said your training will be close to your house. He said it might be in Watford. I want my money back.

Comment

hello so yagh im in the same situation as vinnielt and im vorst in a way because i actually study for year before realizing whats wat and made payments .stopt direct debit payments 2 months ago .and looking for advice on future actions how to deal with credit .ty in advance

Comment

hi,i am in the same situation,and i am paying 165 per month,please help me cancel this,the think is they promised a lot and they are not respecting nothing

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X