• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Newbie and first post.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Neil

That is an interesting development.

Could you forward me the email please? I'd like to run this past the FCA.

Also could you forward me the letter from AJJB Law.

It's nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I suspect that they're going to liquidate Allay Claims Ltd as they're late filing their latest accounts ALLAY CLAIMS LTD - Overview (free company information from Companies House) (company-information.service.gov.uk)

Capture.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
      Hi Neil

I suspect that they're going to liquidate Allay Claims Ltd as they're late filing their latest accounts ALLAY CLAIMS LTD - Overview (free company information from Companies House) (company-information.service.gov.uk)

Capture.JPG
      I very much doubt that will happen

ALLAY CLAIMS LTD
      STUDIO 20, THE KILN, HOULTS YARD, WALKER ROAD, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE6 2HL

ACTIVE
      • Cash: £139.0k
      • Net Worth: £19.2M
      • Assets: £54.1M
      • Liabilities: £35.0M

Comment

I have forwarded the email from Allay and the letter from AJJB Law. Thanks. Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Neiljh1 View Post
          I have forwarded the email from Allay and the letter from AJJB Law. Thanks. Neil
          Got it. I've responded on your own thread, it's best if we kept it on there from now on Allay Claims and CRS - LegalBeagles Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Neiljh1 View Post
            Interesting development today. I received a text message from AJJB Law stating a letter before claim has been issued. Almost immediately i received an email from ALLAY stating the following.
            Dear Neil,

This email is for information purposes only.

On the 26/02/2021 any fee you owed to Allay Claims Ltd. was assigned to Allay (UK) Ltd. as per section 13 of our Terms of Engagement.

On 31/03/2021 your agreement with Allay Claims Ltd. was terminated.

No action from you is required.

Kind regards,

Allay Claims Ltd.

Note the name change from Allay Claims Ltd to Allay (uk) Ltd. It looks to me like some attempt to avoid any decision by the CMO. I will now submit a complaint to Allay ( uk ) Ltd and another complaint to the CMO regarding the matter !

Very suspicious behavior. Can anyone shed any light on what they are up to ?

Thanks. Neil
            Hi Neil.
            I requested an SAR from Allay and received an email from them stating that their claims against me for any commission due to them for a successful claim has now been dropped and the case has been closed, so yes there is something odd going on.

I have half a mind to still pursue them for a breach of data as they managed to graft my signature onto paperwork that i never returned to them.
            Furthermore I did an audit of my emails sent to Allay and the only email i had sent was to request an SAR, yet they stated that I had authorised them to proceed by email.

I have also emailed AJJB to confirm that the case has been closed, awaiting a reply.
            This company are serial liars and conmen and deserve to be shutdown, they have made my life a complete misery for the past 18mths, whilst I have suffered long covid and a DVT and pulmonary embolism.
            I will take advice on this and decide a bit later.,

Many thanks to all on this forum and when I am more flush I will make a donation.
            Cheers
            Shimmy

Comment

Originally posted by shimmy56 View Post

Hi Neil.
              I requested an SAR from Allay and received an email from them stating that their claims against me for any commission due to them for a successful claim has now been dropped and the case has been closed, so yes there is something odd going on.
              Allay is under investigation by the FCA. I reported them to the FCA a while back (as well as the Claims ombudsman & Action Fraud). Last month I was contacted by the investigation team at the FCA, asking me for full statements & other stuff, assigned to one of their team to work with, the deadline for all the info they wanted was 30th July.

A number of things I find interesting (though of cause correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation) - but Allay ramping up their egregious strongarm, intimidation tactics with ambulance chasers, AJJB, happened in the same time they started sending out those AJJB letters; ditto the termination of claim.

Allay must know they're under investigation, these current actions bespeak of desperation, going out with a final bang, before going into liquidation. All we can do is wait and see.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X