• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Newbie and first post.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie and first post.

Hi everybody, although i have been having a look around for a little while off and on I have now registered to see if I can get some help dealing with Ally Claims and AJJB Law.
    I have recieved a refund from Egg which was done by Allay, but I have never authorised them to do anything, nor have i signed anything, I havent spoken to or contacted them at any stage.
    The only thing I did respond to was a random advert on FB to see if I had any PPI claims.
    So over the period between Dec 19 and to date I have recieved hundreds of txt msgs and calls. The txts you cannot reply to and the phone calls they never leave a msg.
    They sent me an email thanking me for signing the online documents, but I havent.
    Having carried out an audit trail of my sent emails there is not a single one to Allay.

What should be my course of action before the "Letter before action" arrives.

Many thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Hi Shimmy56

What do these texts messages state?

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post
      Hi Shimmy56

What do these texts messages state?
      HI ECHAT11, sorry for late reply ,I have family problems at a distance away.

Unfortunately I dont have any of the Ally txts as I had to change phones and lost them whilst transferring data.
      But the general gist was "please pay this amount" then escalating to "if you dont pay this" and then "pay this to stop legal action", and i have now been getting a similar thread of txts from CRS and now its been passed to AJJB law who have ramped it up to "potential legal action" and now "we will be sending out a "letter before action".

I know they dont have any authorising paperwork from me, I havent signed a thing, they do not have my signature anywhere.
      I believer they have forged my signature to further a claim with Egg.

Many thanks for the reply.

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand your question, Why would a claim form arrive?

Comment

Hi are you reffering to this sentence? I believe they have forged my signature to further a claim with Egg.

My question was in the last line of my first post:

"Hi everybody, although i have been having a look around for a little while off and on I have now registered to see if I can get some help dealing with Ally Claims and AJJB Law.
          I have recieved a refund from Egg which was done by Allay, but I have never authorised them to do anything, nor have i signed anything, I havent spoken to or contacted them at any stage.
          The only thing I did respond to was a random advert on FB to see if I had any PPI claims.
          So over the period between Dec 19 and to date I have recieved hundreds of txt msgs and calls. The txts you cannot reply to and the phone calls they never leave a msg.
          They sent me an email thanking me for signing the online documents, but I havent.
          Having carried out an audit trail of my sent emails there is not a single one to Allay.

What should be my course of action before the "Letter before action" arrives."

Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglandPi View Post
            Sorry, I don't understand your question, Why would a claim form arrive?
            From what I understand, a company managed to get refund for the OP, he hasn't signed anything to say that he wanted the company to do this, they are now chasing him for their fees. There seems to be some 'shenanigans' on the part of the company, where according to the OP they maybe forging signatures.

You could wait to see what they do, when you get the LBA' post again. At some point you can request
            information from them to see exactly what they have been up to - all the data they hold on you.
            Last edited by echat11; 12th July 2021, 11:57:AM.

Comment

Sorry I cannot help you

Comment

Originally posted by shimmy56 View Post

HI ECHAT11, sorry for late reply ,I have family problems at a distance away.

Unfortunately I dont have any of the Ally txts as I had to change phones and lost them whilst transferring data.
                But the general gist was "please pay this amount" then escalating to "if you dont pay this" and then "pay this to stop legal action", and i have now been getting a similar thread of txts from CRS and now its been passed to AJJB law who have ramped it up to "potential legal action" and now "we will be sending out a "letter before action".

I know they dont have any authorising paperwork from me, I havent signed a thing, they do not have my signature anywhere.
                I believer they have forged my signature to further a claim with Egg.

Many thanks for the reply.
                Firstly we need to establish who owns the 'debt' ie Allay or CRS/AJJB Law. Can you post up the text of the 'potential legal action' letter you had from AJJB Law please?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post

Firstly we need to establish who owns the 'debt' ie Allay or CRS/AJJB Law. Can you post up the text of the 'potential legal action' letter you had from AJJB Law please?
                  The Letter Before Action hasn't arrived yet.

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post

The Letter Before Action hasn't arrived yet.
                    I know. I'm referring to the 'potential legal action' letter.

Comment

Hi . I'm in exactly the same position. Allay first passed my details to a company called CRS , i igored all texts calls and email from CRS, now AJJB have started.
                      I responded to AJJB stating that i have submitted a complaint to the CMO regarding the matter, the text messages and emails have continued.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post

Hi, Just back from Sth Wales again so will post the documents up this weekend.
                        Just going through my post and the "Letter before claim" has just arrived.
                        I will be returning to Sth Wales on Monday and returning Wed or Thurs. Thank you for all help so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiljh1 View Post
                          Hi . I'm in exactly the same position. Allay first passed my details to a company called CRS , i igored all texts calls and email from CRS, now AJJB have started.
                          I responded to AJJB stating that i have submitted a complaint to the CMO regarding the matter, the text messages and emails have continued.
                          Hi Neil.
                          I will be posting doc`s over the weekend. It would be interesting to compare notes on these people that are chasing us.
                          Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by shimmy56 View Post

Hi, Just back from Sth Wales again so will post the documents up this weekend.
                            Just going through my post and the "Letter before claim" has just arrived.
                            I will be returning to Sth Wales on Monday and returning Wed or Thurs. Thank you for all help so far.
                            Remember to remove all personal details.

Comment

Interesting development today. I received a text message from AJJB Law stating a letter before claim has been issued. Almost immediately i received an email from ALLAY stating the following.
                              Dear Neil,

This email is for information purposes only.

On the 26/02/2021 any fee you owed to Allay Claims Ltd. was assigned to Allay (UK) Ltd. as per section 13 of our Terms of Engagement.

On 31/03/2021 your agreement with Allay Claims Ltd. was terminated.

No action from you is required.

Kind regards,

Allay Claims Ltd.

Note the name change from Allay Claims Ltd to Allay (uk) Ltd. It looks to me like some attempt to avoid any decision by the CMO. I will now submit a complaint to Allay ( uk ) Ltd and another complaint to the CMO regarding the matter !

Very suspicious behavior. Can anyone shed any light on what they are up to ?

Thanks. Neil

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X