• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Primark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primark

Hi new to here I have just received a letter for £165 from rlp and I am confused do I pay it as I don’t want my family finding out and people coming to my door*
    Tags: None

Not really confusing!
    If you pay it, no one will call
    If you don't pay it, no one will call

Whether your family will find out depends on whether or not other members of your family read your mail.

RLP should not inform anyone of their dealings with you, and they are not known to make house calls.

If all operates as normal you will receive 4 or 5 threatening letters (which can be ignored) from RLP and then they cease bothering you!

Comment

Thank you for that will I be taken to court at all. *My family don t read my mail at all. *I really am petrified*

Comment

Thank you I appreciate that , will I be taken to court and my family do t read my letters at all*

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs muck View Post
          Thank you I appreciate that , will I be taken to court and my family do t read my letters at all
          You haven't given much detail, but assuming the incident involved low value items and the police were not called there will be no magistrates court action .

RLP cannot initiate civil court action. Only the retailer could do that, but as they have lost nothing (goods recovered in saleable condition) and incurred no extra costs as security personnel were doing the job they are paid for, there is nothing for them to claim.

Many years ago RLP recommended a client take court action to recover their "losses".
          They lost heavily and have never dared try again.
          No reason for them to start now!

Comment

Thank you no police were called and good recovered .. so there will be no repocusion if I dont pay it*

Comment

Thank you no police involved and goods recovered*

Comment

you have nothing to worry about

Comment

I have received another letter from rlp what dose it mean
                  dose it mean are they gonna arrest me*

Comment

Can't read that letter, but anyway no one is going to arrest you!
                    This will be the second letter in the series, and if you want you can read them all here:*https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...rs-rlp-and-dwf

Comment

So what will happen now then*

Comment

Nothing else happens except they will eventually send you the third letter in their series

Comment

Thank you*

Comment

I have now received the third letter saying this

35514647-716B-4E86-A87D-6F4480BE9464.jpeg

Comment

What’s gonna happen my nerves are in tatters*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X