• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barclays first plus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays first plus

MINIDOT1966

Search
    LogoOpen Menu FORUM
    • X
      Welcome to LegalBeagles. As a new member please make a post to say Hello in the Welcome forum. If you put a brief description of your issue in your post we will be able to guide you to the most relevant forum to post to get the best help and support.

To find out more about using the forum visit the site issues forum for guidance, for example HOW TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR ... Please feel free to ask any questions you like. You can get rid of this box by clicking the X in the top right.

Once you have made at least 3 posts on the forum and have been a member of the site for at least 24 hours, you will be able to upgrade to VIP here if you wish. One year VIP access is £15 and we accept payment by paypal.
    • X
      LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
    TOP SECURED FIRST PLUS LOAN

POST REPLYSUBSCRIBED
    PostsLatest Activity
    • FILTER

• Geraldine77
      GERALDINE77
      #1 Secured first plus loan

12th February 2019, 23:18:PM
      I am hoping someone can help.I have posted before but had no joy. I had a secured loan with first plus in 2002 that was arranged via broker Dial4aloan. After numerous calls,First plus confirmed PPI but advised me that had been arranged via Broker Dial4alon and complaint had to be looked into by them. I have since received a letter from Dial4aloan, who avised me that as loan was before 2005 they were unreguated, PPi had been added as a single premium by Firstplus to underwriter of their choice.. They also advised me that in line with ' FCA policy statement PS17/3 issued in march 2017, I can make a complaint against Firstplus under s.140aof the cinsumer credit act 1974 in relation to undisclosed commision.
      Fist plus have refuted this in theire letter ,when I called them up they said they didnt know underwriter,but they had previously confirmed PPI amount
      I have been in touch with Fos who have advised me to make a formal complaint to Firstplus and get them to confirm Underwriter.
      would really appreciate some advise and help with letter to Firstplus
      Tags: None
      • Thank Post0
      + More Options

• Davet07
      DAVET07
      13th February 2019, 15:15:PM
      I think your bigger claim would be to get rates reduced as its a variable rate loan. Under CCA s140 and UTCCR just to start. Unless you have fully repaid this could be a significant sum.
      • Thank Post1
      + More Options

• Fred
      FRED
      VIP Member
      13th February 2019, 15:50:PM
      Originally posted by Geraldine77 View Post
      I am hoping someone can help.I have posted before but had no joy. I had a secured loan with first plus in 2002 that was arranged via broker Dial4aloan. After numerous calls,First plus confirmed PPI but advised me that had been arranged via Broker Dial4alon and complaint had to be looked into by them. I have since received a letter from Dial4aloan, who avised me that as loan was before 2005 they were unreguated, PPi had been added as a single premium by Firstplus to underwriter of their choice.. They also advised me that in line with ' FCA policy statement PS17/3 issued in march 2017, I can make a complaint against Firstplus under s.140aof the cinsumer credit act 1974 in relation to undisclosed commision.
      Fist plus have refuted this in theire letter ,when I called them up they said they didnt know underwriter,but they had previously confirmed PPI amount
      I have been in touch with Fos who have advised me to make a formal complaint to Firstplus and get them to confirm Underwriter.
      would really appreciate some advise and help with letter to Firstplus
      Hi, when did you complete the loan ? Did you ever at any time take any additional monies or a new contract ?
      • Thank Post0
      + More Options

• Geraldine77
      GERALDINE77
      14th February 2019, 12:14:PM
      Hi loan was paid off in 2003 and no new contract x
      • Thank Post0
      + More Options

• Geraldine77
      GERALDINE77
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X