• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RlP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it arrived about a week ago and all I've done is worry my self sick about it since I dread the next one witch will be hear I'm about a week as I had 14 days to respond to that do you think I should go to CAB for advice or just leave it and ignore all letters ?

Comment

CAB can sometimes be very good for reassurance, but other times they are completely pants.
      The advice you receive can vary widely from office to office.

I wouldn't bother... just keep ignoring

Comment

Okay thank you I will continue to ignore and post my next letter when It comes i really appreciate all the help and advice

Comment

Comment

Me again 3rd letter has arrived just thought I'd post it hear

Comment

they are getting desperate = Oh dear office party cancelled = den of thieves

Comment

If you want to get ahead of them you can read all their letters here https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...rs-rlp-and-dwf

Comment

Yes I have read all the letters on this site I'm just keeping every one updated thanks for the reply appreciate it

Comment

Ps it says at the bottom that they will need to advice their client to take the next procedure will that be debt letters or can expect more from rlp ?

Comment

That is only an attempt to put more pressure on you.
                      They hold themselves out as experts, so get the job of squeezing their victims for cash.
                      When they fail they resort to threatening they are going to tell their client store that they have failed,and asking should they do next?
                      An unlikely scenario.
                      You will probably get another letter from RLP (possibly offering a reduction in the amount they want) or possibly from a debt collector (who has no more authority tan RLP and should be ignored)

Comment

Thank you very much I'm no where near as stressed about all this as I was on letter 1 and 2 all the help and advice on hear is amazing can't thank you all enough

Comment

Just an update I've not received any more letters as yet last one was a month today saying I had 14 days strange that I've not received anything else yet !

Comment

Not surprisingly so

Comment

Comment

4th letter arrived today dated 29th Nov last one was 1st Nov they have offered a reduced payment is this just another standard letter ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X