• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice needed ive messed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok trying to figure out how with out comp name or mine

Comment

Saying file too big can i send privatley

Comment

Saying picture to big can i send it aother way efpom

Comment

Im so sorry to keep on but im in bits not knowing what to do im so ashamed of myself. Ive recived letter saying im now now longer a member of the business. That investigation will continue police may be involoved and i will get the outcome of the investigation to me with opportunity to discuss if i want to do so. What do i do im in such a mess my anxiety is effecting my daughter. I have confrssed to my husband who is disgusted but will stand by me. Can i get another job at this point should i?

Comment

You see, behind a lot of legal issues there is a human story. But, in one sense, at least justice is blind. For myself, no matter how poignant the human story, I am only equipped, at least on here, to give my view, on what a legal issue is and the consequences that might flow from that. I, and other contributors, have done that with your issue. So, at least you now know where you stand on that.

I am not unsympathetic to your angst, but, speaking for myself, I cannot assuage that.

Comment

Apologies for wasting your time

Comment

There really is nothing you can do other than get on with life and try putting it behind you, you've resigned and it's been accepted so you are free to take up alternative employment.

If the investigation concludes against you then your ex employer may make a report to the police you may be invited for an interview - if that happens ask for the duty solicitor to attend. But no one is going to come take you away xxx

Otherwise the company may offer to let you make amends by repaying anything you have taken - they are likely going through the accounts seeing if there are other discrepancies in the till from when you were working so that could take some time.

It is, I'm afraid, a case of waiting for your ex employer to complete their investigation to see what they intend to do.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you for your reply i appriciate it. I know they will press charges as i was the manager and in a position of trust. I am just ashamed of my actions and the effect this is having on my health and my daughter. I have been struggling with my finances im in debt my husband work abroad and is never home. My parents are fighter cancer and i couldt turn to them i didnt want to add to the stress i cant believe ive been so stupid.

Comment

It happens - it sounds like you have been under tremendous pressure and it's simply lead to you making a bad decision. You now have to pick yourself up and just deal with it head on ... if you are feeling anxious and depressed you might benefit from visiting your gp to see if they can advise you how to get through. Your circumstances might also be taken into account IF it goes to the police in mitigation for your actions. Everyone makes mistakes at one time or other - what's done is done and you can't change it, key is not to let it take things over, pick yourself back up and get on with life xxxx
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If you've got anything useful (to you) to add then write to them otherwise just wait. Get on with that job search

Comment

Thank u so much can i just ask when u say anything useful (for you) ostell can you explain what you mean

Comment

Sorry ??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X