• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CLAIM FORM FROM Civil Enforcement for parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLAIM FORM FROM Civil Enforcement for parking

Hi ive received claim.form and logged on to accept aos and now have 28 days to form defence. Do i send the full defence or just bullet points first? Is the fell defence for court only? Sorry if these are stupid questions. Thanks
    Tags: None

Originally posted by Simdc View Post
    Hi ive received claim.form and logged on to accept aos and now have 28 days to form defence. Do i send the full defence or just bullet points first? Is the fell defence for court only? Sorry if these are stupid questions. Thanks
    HI SMIDC
    Is it Civil Enforcement ltd? Have they sent you a request for information on the driver of the vehicle?
    Regards
    Henry1

Comment

Hi HENRY1
      no i re eived debt collection.letters then county claim.form. thanks

Comment

Hi SMIDC
        Did you receive the request for payment and the request for the driver information stating the date of the PNC?

Comment

Did you reply to any of the letters they have sent you? Have you admitted you were the driver of the vehicle? I ask as I have had several dealings with CEL and have beaten them at their own game. Can you post the County claim form on here please blotting out all your info? I need to see if its one of CEL's own produced forms or one from the bulk processing center in Northhampton
          Thanks Henry 1

Comment

Hi henry1 i havent and yes it's from.northampton ill post it very soon

Comment

HENRY1
              so i replied to first letter only from.a template off moneysavingsexpert. Then nothing else. Ive tried to upload the county court claim form but ot says its too large?

Comment

Hi SMIDC
                Northampton bulk processing centre is not a court it is merely a place where 99% of small claims are processed.. In your defence you need to follow the procedures as a defendant in issuing and pursuing the CPR 13.route link attached: https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pr...l/rules/part13
                CEL will issue thousands of these every year but very rarely do they ever turn up to court. Ask for the hearing to be in your home town. CEL very rarely turn up thus making the magistrates/judge throw the case out. But make sure you do all your homework beforehand. Like was the PNC issued within 14 days? Did you admit to being the driver? Did you appeal to the parking appeals people? POPLAR They're just some examples. You can also contact Parking appeals .com for a small fee they can advise and act for you better than myself and they usually win every time. Ask for Paul
                Regards
                henry1

Comment

Ok thanks very much

Comment

I don't know who "Parking appeals .com" are as a Google search doesn't bring them up.
                    Anyway there is no need to pay anyone a fee, there's enough help here to dispute any claim.

Post up copy of the claim form, PCN & notice to keeper (all suitably redacted.)
                    If you can't resize them send to admin@legalbeagles.info quoting this thread (they aren't mind readers!)

And await arrival of cavalry ( ostell & charitynjw )

Comment

This one?

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www...appeals.org.uk
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                      gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

DES8 i have emailed. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Simdc View Post
                          HENRY1
                          so i replied to first letter only from.a template off moneysavingsexpert. Then nothing else. Ive tried to upload the county court claim form but ot says its too large?
                          Send as an attachment to
                          admin@legalbeagles.info.

Put 'CLAIM FORM FROM Civil Enforcement for parking - SIMDC' in subject box

Give a link to your thread in the main body of the email.

Could you also send pics of the notice to keeper (front & rear, redact personal info, but leave all times/dates visible.)

Also windscreen notice to driver if applicable & pics of site signs.
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                          gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

CHARITYNJW Ive sent these now. Here is a pic of the sign although this wasnt thrre last year when i got the fine.
                            Attached Files

Comment

7DF1501B-1831-445C-8500-445A4868248C.jpeg
                              Attached Files
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X