• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Drydensfairfax Letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drydensfairfax Letter

Hello good Afternoon,
    I have received a lettter on March 22nd from drydensfairfax for their client Arrow Global Guernsey ltd for an amount of 3000 pounds.

CIT: "This is a letter of Claim sent to you in accordance with the pre-action protocol for debt claims. It is important that you red and understand the contents of this letter and its attachments.....
    if you do not provide proposal to repay this debt, legl proceeding may be issued against you in the county court...
    The Agreement this debt relates to was entered into between you and MBNA on 26 Nov 2005 and assigned to Arrow Global on sept 2012..."

Now that I thought my nightmares after divorce in 2006 were gone, credit score showing good and maybe stop taking anti depressive.. here's the stone on my head.

Thinking on sending the CPR 31.14 request letter and / or Status Barred?

Getting so stressed out about this

Any help please?

Tags: None

Anyone please?

Comment

Can anyone assist please?

Comment

Thank you.
        I sent the CCA to Arrow today and yet to send the response as I'm not sure which options to fill.

Comment

CCA Request

BOX D - I dispute the debt because.... it is statute barred pursuant to s.5 Limitations Act 1980

BOX I - I require more documents or information ... I need a copy of ....... Agreement, Terms, Notice of Assignment, Default Notice, Full Breakdown of the amount claimed.

~( apologies I was meant to post that yesterday )
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Good afternoon,
            at the nightmare continues!
            So after months, (April) arrow global sends me a copy of the agreement along with some statements.
            s.5 Limitations Act 1980 about the status barred was not mentioned by them.
            I thought they had 14 days to send the docs?
            What do I tell them now?

Comment

Not received any responses.
              I wonder if this post is still active.
              drydens sent me a signed agreement and statements up to Jan2013.
              Never received a default notice (Arrow couldn't find it) dridenletterAug19.png

Any advice please?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X