• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccj

Since January I've been sent fishing letters from lowell.i emailed as I'm unable to write,due to wrist fractures and early onset Parkinson's.i sent the reference numbers and the proof template letter on all that was sent to my address.then I received a claim form from the bulk center.which I defended as the title was Mr,and that after asking proof from Lowell ,I received nothing.this continued to going to my local court.i rang the court explained I had an appointment with a neaurologist.which was a cancellation.so as my health is paramount I had to take the appointment.today I received a ccj with my name but Mr title.the court are contacting Lowell and getting back to me.come sep4 I may have to go on disability as my tremors are getting worse.i was under the belief if you defended followed all advice,and everything had to be correct.the ccj was payment t by the 5th of July £460 with costs.i recieved on the 12th of July?paying utility and c tax I don't have spare funds after other living expenses.i have no assets help
    Tags: None

I assume you're a Mrs / Ms rather than a Mr ?

did the hearing proceed without you or was judgment by default?

After submitting your defence did you return the directions questionnaire and submit witness statements ?

What was the original debt ( card /loan etc)

you can can apply to the court for redetermination ( form n245 ) to enable you to pay by instalments or you can negotiate instalments directly with Lowell

Did lowell respond to any of your letters ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They sent a response the emails were recieved.they was yes personal details.i resent the prove it template and added the reference number is from a letter sent to my address.the hearing went ahead .and in default.i am a ms and this is on every communication I've sent them.i believe it's a catalogue.but the name they gave is attached to many under different names.when asked for proof so you can see what it's all about are they meant to send you the information requested? All the letters they've sent have been added to my credit file I asked they be removed as they are in dispute.no response.the court told me when I rang to try and attend as being female I'm my best defence.the time of the hospital appointment this couldn't happen

Comment

The name is he Williams but there are many under that name .the case was re dated and Lowell were asked for proof

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X