• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again all.
    I agreed to mediation as suggested and was contacted by the mediation team. I then explained that Lowell had n ot supplied me with the requested paperwork. Consequently, i received a letter from the court (attached) and a few days ago, received the a letter from Lowell (also attached). Do you think they have enough 'proof' for court? They havent provided eveything the judge requested.
    Attached Files

Comment

Have edited your letter a bit xxx

No agreement ? Notice of assignment nor default notice ?

Thats a nice order from the court
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They still have another 8 days to comply. What's the best tactical course?

Comment

Wait till the 20th and see where things are at xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I deserved that.

Comment

Thanks Amethyst, i didnt realise id left details visible i shouldnt have-had trouble uploading them so didnt check them again!
              I have had a notice of assignment previously but never any copy of the agreement which i have requested. if they dont provide it, does it mean they will lose or do they have enough with what they have sent me? Sorry im asking so many questions, its new to me! xx

Comment

That order from the court is a thing of beauty.

If if they don’t provide all of the requested documents to the court by that date, you should contact the court and ask the claim be struck out.
                COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

Hi again all. I received some papers in the post from Lowell today. I cant get them to upload! Its basically a copy of the online agreement which has my name on it, the copy of a letter that says Lowell bought the debt and more balance statements the same as the last letter. Am i right in thinking that it still doesnt fulfill the requested documents for court and i can still ask for the case to be struck out?

Comment

They don’t appear to have complied with 1 b & c of that order if there’s no notices of assignment from anyone other than them and no default notices. Also, it says proof of service on you and I assume they haven’t provided any sort of postage receipts.

The proof of service is why I said that order is a thing of beauty because it’s nigh on impossible for them to provide it.

If if it were my claim I’d be seeking this be struck out with sanctions for failing to comply with the order of the court.
                    COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

Evening everyone,
                      This seems to have been a very long process!
                      I requested for the claim to be struck out and heard nothing until a letter yesterday from the court which says "It is ordered that: Unless the Defendant files and serves an amended defence by 4pm on the 6th of February 2019 there shall be judegement for the claimant for £xxx plus interest at the rate of 4% p.a....".
                      Just wondering what i should state in the amended defence? Lowells havent complied with the earlier court order from October last year (a few posts back on this thread) as i have no proof of service of any of the documents they have sent me. Should my amended defence mention that i have not received these documents and therefore, Lowells have not complied with the order? I dont want to get this far and mess it up at the last hurdle!!
                      Thanks so much for the help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X