• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Automerged DoublePosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automerged DoublePosting

This is a new option we have added to the forum.

If you post on the same thread following a post of yours, within an hour of the original post, your posts will be merged together. It will also bump your post on new posts.

I will demonstrate in the next post as Namaste (my reg user testing account)

The function is switched off for Team Members because often when we are arranging template letter threads and similar posts need to be seperated.
    Last edited by Amethyst; 18th June 2008, 16:56:PM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Automerged DoublePosting

This is the first post

Since he lived six times as many working-days as Sundays, Oak's appearance in his old clothes was most peculiarly his own -- the mental picture formed by his neighbours in imagining him being always dressed in that way. He wore a low-crowned felt hat, spread out at the base by tight jamming upon the head for security in high winds, and a coat like Dr. Johnson's; his lower extremities being encased in ordinary leather leggings and boots emphatically large, affording to each foot a roomy apartment so constructed that any wearer might stand in a river all day long and know nothing of damp -- their maker being a conscientious man who endeavoured to compensate for any weakness in his cut by unstinted dimension and solidity.

-------------------------- merged -----------------------------

This is the second post

Mr. Oak carried about him, by way of watch, what may be called a small silver clock; in other words, it was a watch as to shape and intention, and a small clock as to size. This instrument being several years older than Oak's grandfather, had the peculiarity of going either too fast or not at all. The smaller of its hands, too, occasionally slipped round on the pivot, and thus, though the minutes were told with precision, nobody could be quite certain of the hour they belonged to. The stopping peculiarity of his watch Oak remedied by thumps and shakes, and he escaped any evil consequences from the other two defects by constant comparisons with and observations of the sun and stars, and by pressing his face close to the glass of his neighbours' windows, till he could discern the hour marked by the green- faced timekeepers within. It may be mentioned that Oak's fob being difficult of access, by reason of its somewhat high situation in the waistband of his trousers (which also lay at a remote height under his waistcoat), the watch was as a necessity pulled out by throwing the body to one side, compressing the mouth and face to a mere mass of ruddy flesh on account of the exertion required, and drawing up the watch by its chain, like a bucket from a well.
    Last edited by namaste; 18th June 2008, 17:09:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well that should...............................
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      ....................save on a bit of space lol
      Last edited by TANZARELLI; 18th June 2008, 17:15:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

pmsl thats the plan Tanz xx Thanks for your best wishes yesterday btw, feel better today
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

What
          .The
          NiCe !!!!!
          Last edited by Curlyben; 18th June 2008, 19:22:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            pmsl thats the plan Tanz xx Thanks for your best wishes yesterday btw, feel better today
            Good I had noticed by your edit thingymajig today lol

Comment

awwwww did you run out of worcester sauce ?
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                awwwww did you run out of worcester sauce ?
                Nope I got bogged down doing admin stuff at work and sorting out staffing etc so just didn't have time. There's always tomorrow.
                I did get my cheese fix when I got home so didn't go without
                Last edited by TANZARELLI; 18th June 2008, 20:43:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

okay then

Comment

does it work

Comment

for team

Comment

it appears so

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst
                          The function is switched off for Team Members because often when we are arranging template letter threads and similar posts need to be seperated.
                          Nope PK

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
                            Nope PK
                            Yes, cos it worked like Ame said..lol

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                              Yes, cos it worked like Ame said..lol
                              Doh, I see what you mean now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X