• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Where's the chatbox gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the chatbox gone?

For the life of me, I can't see the chatbox! Has it been swallowed by a black hole?

I'm using the same browser I've been using ever since I signed up (Firefox on Mac). Have also tried Safari and nothing happens. Have you guys taken it down? :noidea: :noidea:
    Tags: chatbox

Re: Where's the chatbox gone?

Try drop down arrow. .Top right. .it toggles chat box on or off

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
      For the life of me, I can't see the chatbox! Has it been swallowed by a black hole?

I'm using the same browser I've been using ever since I signed up (Firefox on Mac). Have also tried Safari and nothing happens. Have you guys taken it down? :noidea: :noidea:
      For some reason you're not showing as VIP, which will be why.

Comment

Looks like your VIP ran out yesterday. ''VIP Member Subscription : 14th January 2013 to 14th January 2014''

You should have received an email to your registered email address warning you about it a couple days ago.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks, I was expecting a PM or something when it ran out. :noidea:

Comment

It's an email notification so you may need to update your registered email if you didn't get the notice.

Anyhoo, I have bumped you back up
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              It's an email notification so you may need to update your registered email if you didn't get the notice.

Anyhoo, I have bumped you back up
              Did FP get a freebie VIP pass? I had to pay £9 for mine last week

Comment

I didn't notice you'd gone unVIP else I'd have done same - FP will donate when she can.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

I didn't notice you'd gone unVIP
                  I was only unVIP for a few hours before I paid up because I was getting withdrawal symptoms

Comment

I didn't notice you'd gone unVIP else I'd have done same - FP will donate when she can.
                    I've just done so. :grin:

I didn't realise what had happened or I wouldn't have started this thread. Like I said above, I was expecting an email or PM when it expired. I think I'd read somewhere something about recurring subs/automatic renewal, it was probably elsewhere, but a year after signing up, I just couldn't remember whether that applied here or not.

Thanks Ame for renewing it for me before I got around to doing it, it's much appreciated! :yo: :yo: :yo:

Comment

Yep, it's an email. Your registered email might want changing.

oh, and THANK YOU xx
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yep, it's an email. Your registered email might want changing.
                        I still get all my email alerts when someone replies or sends me a PM. I tend to get swamped with emails and sometimes they go to the spam folder.

One one occasion, I found an email from a relative saying they were coming to visit me, I just happened to check the spam folder the day before they were due to arrive!

oh, and THANK YOU xx
                        You're most welcome. :yo:

It's my pleasure to support a site like LB, which helps so many people. :beagle:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X