• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Site updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Site updates

Black ? Loads and loads of stuff is white text on a blue background - Quick Reply, Currently Active users and so on and so forth....not sure why it's less clear on the larger forum titles, Once I've finished the reorgainisation of the forums will have a look at the colours of the headers again.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

phillips bailliff - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
      example: see the headings and the white bit does not look great, ie white lettering for "money issues"
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Ahhhhh haaaaaaaa with you now. I thought you meant the main forum headers which I thought stood out quite well so couldn't work out what you, and turbo yesterday, were on about lol. Yes I agree they are a bit fadey with the light blue background., don't think I can do different colours for main header and that bit, so guess we're back to black
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I do requests

"Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

oh gawd....'back in black' would have been better...will be more careful what I say next time lol.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X