• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Email notifications seem to be down - will try sort tonight !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Email notifications seem to be down - will try sort tonight !

Tuttsi, did you get the password reminder I sent a few days ago ? (to your btconnect email)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No I did not receive a new password in last couple of days, I can also still receive emails on ukonline.

Why do I need a new password as I know my password?

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Tuttsi, did you get the password reminder I sent a few days ago ? (to your btconnect email)
      I am still not getting email notifications and not sure if anyone else is affected,

I have now had to change to BTConect for my emails as I could not send with UKonline through the BT internet connection. I have changed this in my user CP and still nothing is happening.

Really Tools it does not matter too much if you cannot sort the problem as I can look in my suscribed threads on a daily basis and catch up that way. as no one else seems to be affected and whilst it was nice being able to receive the notifications it is not the end of the world.

Thanks Tuttsi x

Originally posted by Tools View Post
      Not as yet Tuttsi, my fault, my apologies.

I had a quick look the other night and made some changes but from your post it seems this has not helped. I will try take another look tonight when I get in from work.

It may be that we have to completely change the email system and may take some time so apologies in advance and thanks for bearing with us.

Comment

I last received an email notification about the threads I am watching well over a week or more ago.

Comment

The password reminder was sent as a test email only, just to test whether or not you would get it. DO NOT click on the link within the email as IT WILL reset your password.

Also check in your junk/spam

We have changed some settings see if that comes through.
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by middenmess View Post
            I last received an email notification about the threads I am watching well over a week or more ago.

Emails are back

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, very helpful.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Just got an Email :thumb:

CJ

Comment

back for me now too thank you
                  If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Hurrah !

Tuttsi those password reminders were just to test the system works, and it does, just bin them - I sent myself and Tools about 10 each lol.

Let us know any more problems, last time we used this system (the standard vb one) we ended up being blacklisted for spam which was bloomin annoying, but the redirect through the anti spam thing obviously didnt work too well.

Please don't mark LB emails as junk/spam as it does cause nightmares for us after a while.

Would much rather you just unsubscribed from threads in your user CP.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Still not getting my emails,and no I dont have them under spam.
                      Help!!
                      hanks
                      Firefly

Comment

Hi firefly

You had subscribe with no notification set in the user CP, I have changed it to subscribe with instant notification so so if they come back, I'll also do a password reminder email, just ignore it(ie dont click the link or you will have to change your password), but let me know if it comes through to your email ok.

Ame
                        xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Have now received the email reminder which I have ignored and hope that emails from LB will come flooding through once more.

Thanks Ame and Tools for sorting out this problem and I promise I won't put it in junk spam mail box and I will keep an eye on it.
                          Tutts xx

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          Hurrah !

Tuttsi those password reminders were just to test the system works, and it does, just bin them - I sent myself and Tools about 10 each lol.

Let us know any more problems, last time we used this system (the standard vb one) we ended up being blacklisted for spam which was bloomin annoying, but the redirect through the anti spam thing obviously didnt work too well.

Please don't mark LB emails as junk/spam as it does cause nightmares for us after a while.

Would much rather you just unsubscribed from threads in your user CP.

Comment

OK
                            Thanks
                            Ff
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            Ame
                            Got your email
                            Thanks
                            Ff
                            Last edited by firefly; 10th September 2010, 08:40:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

good stuff x ty x
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X