• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Email notifications seem to be down - will try sort tonight !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email notifications seem to be down - will try sort tonight !

Apologies those who reported a problem last night, the fix it man didn't get in till late, so we'll take a proper look this afternoon/evening.

If anyone else is having problems receiving subscription emails or emails to/fom their lb email addy please let us know.

Thanks all x

Ame
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Email notifications seem to be down - will try sort tonight !

Not sure if the problem has been fixed but I am still not receiving my emails?

Comment

Can anyone who is still experiencing email notification problems please post in this thread and I will look into it again.

Thanks
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

No notifications MIKE770

Comment

Nope nor me !

Comment

All broked here as well

Comment

It is possible that gmail has identified notification emails as spam due to some messages actually containing spam.

Here is an example of one failed message to you Curly

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com> to LegalBeaglesAdmin@gmail.com

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

curlyben@xxxxxx.com (edited for privacy)

Technical details of permanent failure:
              Message rejected. See Why was my message rejected? - Gmail Help for more information.

----- Original message -----

Received: by 10.227.27.193 with SMTP id j1mr7089387wbc.137.1280138242646;
              Mon, 26 Jul 2010 02:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
              Return-Path: <legalbeaglesadmin@googlemail.com>
              Received: from tls://smtp.gmail.com ([91.207.221.189])
              by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i25sm2961294wbi.22.2010.07.26.02.57.21
              (version=SSLv3 cipher=RC4-MD5);
              Mon, 26 Jul 2010 02:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
              Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:57:22 +0000
              To: curlyben@xxxxx.com
              From: Legal Beagles Consumer Forum <legalbeaglesadmin@googlemail.com>
              Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
              Message-ID: <20100726095701.2435c7618922@www.legalbeagles.info >
              MIME-Version: 1.0
              Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
              Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
              X-Priority: 3
              X-Mailer: vBulletin Mail via PHP
              Subject: New Post/Thread Notification: MBNA
              - Hide quoted text -

Hello,

ximike2010 has just posted in the MBNA forum of Legal Beagles Consumer Forum under the title of 9.7.26.

This thread is located at Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Here is the message that has just been posted:
              Herve leger (Related Herve leger articles herveleger) *Herve leger* (Discount Herve leger on sale | herve leger dress leger* (Home - leger* (Your Site Name - Journal)
              I will contact gmail and see if we have been flagged, unless anyone else has any ideas? All assistance welcome
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

No emails were received at all on 23rd and 24th from LB. but the good news is emails have started coming again from late evening on 25th . I checked on account box as Tools had asked me to and it was not full up as I had emptied it a few days prior to this.

Comment

Thanks Tuttsi, I also added email notifications for myself to test it and it came through ok.

Can everyone else confirm they are now back to normal with notifications please.

Comment

o.k. here.

Comment

I am staying schtum, just realised that I have said 'no' to the email notifications, blimey and all this time I've been thinking something was wrong :tsk:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                        I am staying schtum, just realised that I have said 'no' to the email notifications, blimey and all this time I've been thinking something was wrong :tsk:
                        You tit

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                          You tit
                          Yes Bert I seem to remember you have an obsession with them msl:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                            Yes Bert I seem to remember you have an obsession with them msl:

Only big ones from what I have heard

Comment

Come on you lot, keep abreast of it///////////////////

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X