• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Buddy System for Newcomers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate we are only small at the moment, but having structures in place for future development can do no harm
    Last edited by Paule; 28th June 2007, 14:50:PM.

Comment

Yes I agree Paul....its one for the think board
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I see referal to the other side, I used to do a welcome for just about ever new comer as you probabally already know. I would then also find their thread in whichever forum they were in and follow it through. I know, a lot of work but I have a lot of time to offer. Plus I hate the banks. if you establish a buddy system and offer a link to it, I will happily put it into my welcome tag. That way newbies get the choice too use the system if they wish. But lets make sure the buddies are monitored in the advice they give. I would not feel happy if the wrong people were to get into the system and befriend newcomers, it could be seen as a place to groom the vaunerable, Just my thought and I don't mean to offend anybody whose intentions are good. I am concerned about the sites reputation and safety.

best wishes,
        Hod...Liam..
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I think as long as buddies are used are well known to the site member and owners there shouldnt really be a problem.......people have to earn trust and respect to hold any post (mod, buddy, etc)on the site.

Comment

Well Im happy to volunteer, even if I only win because I harrass them into submission. But Im capable of scarey e mails.............. it worked both times for me, and now I know how to do bundles and disclosure lists, then I might be some use to some poor pixie. Well I could certainly try and give it my all anyway. But then again, imagine, the poor peepy that got me. They would truly wonder what the heck they had done to deserve me. Im sorry,, thats probs a bad idea. Sorry........... xxx Fendy xxxxx I know I talk too much. Sorry. xxxxx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

I think its an excellent idea, and will probably be more important in the future. Historically I (and I'm sure many others) tended to "adopt" people and be involved with the claims from cradle to grave as it were.

As we are the size we are at the moment I can't see that changing for a little bit. When there are a lot more people involved in their claims it would be useful to initiate a buddy system to ensure nobody misses the help they can get so setting the foundations in place now seems prudent, I think it will be too early to start assigning "roles" just yet.

BB

Comment

you could have the 'golden retreiver' etc changed to 'buddy'....
                list the people who volenteer on the welcome section after the team have checked them to be suitable...(fendy's failed...lol)....you could get the volenteers to list what stages they have covered...what companies they have dealt with....what acts they have experience in....etc.....
                also it would be an idea to have a bit called about yourself....to make the new members feel comfortable......age, sex, children, etc...a bit of light hearted description of who you are??
                the helpers could have different rolls.....' letter buddy'....'SAR buddy'....etc...
                just a few thoughts....
                Russ

Comment

And there was me thinking we were all buddies already
                  When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X