• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Well I got an Xmas card today from the Welders, with a diffrence

They have made it and welded it out of aluminium, complete with pattern on the face.

Comment

lol Drunken Welders, hope they can handle their blow lamps when they have had a few lol

Comment

That's a great card!

Comment

Morning all from a very cold and frosty Lancashire. If I didn't know better I would say that it snowed last night and then froze, the frost is really that thick! It's like a winter wonderland out there, and I was stood on the doorstep in my jammies keeping an eye on the car so it didn't get nicked (yes we had to resort to having the engine running while he was de-icing) though I am convinced that it was tooooooo cold and early at 5.30 this morning for the local scrotes!

Haven't plucked up the courage to get dressed yet, it means taking me jammies, dressing gown and socks off!

Oh well, have been up since 5, it's dark and cold and I am fed up. Himself has two more of these early starts this weekend then he is off till erm I think he is working Thursday, then he is back in the weekend after new year on nights.

Gonna go and curl up in front of the fire I think.

:kisself:

Comment

Well only today and tonight at work, then Monday morning, then I'm off till 2nd jan. Apart from: Boxing day at the match (double time for watching my team play), Friday night at the bookies, Sunday 30th at the bookies (double time again) and new years Day at the bookies (double time again). So actually, its not much of a holiday at all lol. But at least bookies payday at the end of Jan will be half decent.

Still got one pressie to get, and another one for OH, but I might not bother with that one cos he's not in my good books at the moment.

Off to have a look at the Quiz ewhile the boss is out.....
            Is no longer here

Comment

I'm in Boxing day too Wendy, it will be a busy day if all the racing is on. Finish at 4.30 though that is a bonus after having to work till 9.30 other days.
              I do go home to a buffet done by OH nowt fancy but much appreciated.

Comment

LAST DAY FOR ME THIS YEAR

Comment

Pk when do you finish for the holidays? I don't think you said.rudolf

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    Pk when do you finish for the holidays? I don't think you said.rudolf

*! 4pm TODAY !*

Comment

Well I have the option of working Christmas Day if I want to, it seems that we are a 24/7/365 operation and there are always people wanting to chat, so I may just do a few while the monster do the washing up! (also depends how many more I need before the end of the month!)

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                        *! 4pm TODAY !*

Correction to the above posts

I finish at

*! 2pm TODAY !*

Comment

There is a bit of a problem with finding the date and time you actually started.............

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            There is a bit of a problem with finding the date and time you actually started.............
                            If it helps, I'm now on my dinner till 1.15 and i've got a plate of fish n chips

Comment

Works like that for the other half, when he's doing a 6am 6pm, he generally gets his dinner at about 3.30, and then his last break about 5

Comment

I hate you PK!!!!!!!! I'm stuck here till 5. And I've had no scoff yet.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X